Decision based on you lot. Help me out :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Decision based on you lot. Help me out :(

Hi all, i currently want to move on from a 2000 Honda Integra DC4 GSI (AUTO) to a 2004 Honda Integra DC5 Type R (MANUAL).

I see one selling with the following mods & info, hope you guys can let me know whether i should take it or leave it. Ta`

Honda Integra Type R DC5
    Year: 2004
    Transmission: Manual
    KMs: 150,000km
    Colour: Blue
    Price: $15,000 NEG

[Mods]:

Intake: Injen Cold Air intake System
    - Full Exhaust -

Headers/Extractors: BuddyClub High Flow Catback & Skunk2 Mega Power Exhaust canon.
    Gear Knob: Skunk2

Tyres: Kumho Slick Tyres

Sway Bar: Beaks

Tow Bar: Titanium Benen

Head Unit: Sony Touchscreen Head Deck

Bonnet: Authentic Carbon Fibre Hood

So, what do you guys think? Is it worth it? =/
    "The Power of Dreams" - Honda

Link?
    Have a read of my build thread

Comment

Seems like a decent price if there's nothing wrong with it

Comment

Originally posted by itr5093 View Post
        Link?
        http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/wattl...e-r/1023215472

My budget is $16k FYI

Comment

Originally posted by T-BaGGeR View Post
          Seems like a decent price if there's nothing wrong with it
          Yeah?

Just wondering if it's not over-priced, because i will improve the mods on the long run but needed a good start and not a full clean one.

Comment

Originally posted by JAYSUN. View Post
            Looks fine in the pics, except for the door that will need to be resprayed. Love how he has said "skunk2 megapower exhaust cannon $2200" the exhaust retails for like $800 lololololol

Comment

Looks fine in the pics, except for the door that will need to be resprayed. Love how he has said "skunk2 megapower exhaust cannon $2200" the exhaust retails for like $800 lololololol
              I have no idea to that exhaust lol, my final exhaust mod would be the J's Racing 60RS for it.
              But, what do you think? Should i go for it? =/

Comment

Well he posted NEG so after you check out the car and mechanically its fine then offer him 15k and you will probably end up somewhere in between. I don't think $90 is gonna fix that door properly, otherwise he would've done it already definitely easier to sell without it looking like that.

Comment

Originally posted by tyk View Post
                  Well he posted NEG so after you check out the car and mechanically its fine then offer him 15k and you will probably end up somewhere in between. I don't think $90 is gonna fix that door properly, otherwise he would've done it already definitely easier to sell without it looking like that.
                  So basically your also saying that its worth $15k? If it works out fine.

Comment

If all mechanical and body inspections work out to be fine then go for it man, personally the exhaust he has on and the J's racing exhausts are too loud for me on a daily driven car

Comment

If all mechanical and body inspections work out to be fine then go for it man, personally the exhaust he has on and the J's racing exhausts are too loud for me on a daily driven car
                      Ah cheers bro, you've been of great help. Thanks
                      +1

Comment

Ask him if stock headers/exhaust and bonnet are provided, if not then price slash !!

Comment

That's a beaks tie bar not a sway bar,
                          The $2200 for exhaust I'd say he's referring to buddy club header and skunk2 catback, make sure that it does in fact have a cat fitted as that header does not come with one.
                          While it maybe a carbon bonnet I'd say its most def not a genuine mugen item, it would be a replica.
                          I personally feel that's a lot of kms for an 04 car, considering mines an 04 as well and has literally half those kms.
                          Main point is check it thoughly, inspect every inch, I'd like to see the condition of the recaros, and ensure allstock parts are included, headlights, bonnet, exhaust even shift knob, if not make him pay and offer him $12k
                          02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

Originally posted by gunpoons View Post
                            That's a beaks tie bar not a sway bar,
                            The $2200 for exhaust I'd say he's referring to buddy club header and skunk2 catback, make sure that it does in fact have a cat fitted as that header does not come with one.
                            While it maybe a carbon bonnet I'd say its most def not a genuine mugen item, it would be a replica.
                            I personally feel that's a lot of kms for an 04 car, considering mines an 04 as well and has literally half those kms.
                            Main point is check it thoughly, inspect every inch, I'd like to see the condition of the recaros, and ensure allstock parts are included, headlights, bonnet, exhaust even shift knob, if not make him pay and offer him $12k
                            Yep i think the $2200 includes the headers and labour cost to fit it all. Nathan you dont drive your car often thats why it has less km. Plus its a 9 year old car so if its driven daily as mine is the kms arent that high. Ive clocked 24000km since ive owned it back in november 2011. As long as its been looked after the km shouldnt turn you off by the car. I would rather buy a car with high km thats well maintained with history than a low km car with no service history. My opinion is to go check out the car have it looked over by a mechanic if you dont know what to look for. Do a ppsr check on it ans what not. In my experience I paid a bit more than that with slightly higher km but this was bacl in 2011 . Their prices have dropped quite a bit.
                            sigpic

Comment

I have a DC5R for sale if you want to look at it, if you can stretch budget abit I could do a good deal for you
                              http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/chipp...e-r/1024262540
                              BNR34 Build [SOLD]
                              APB DC5R Build [SOLD]
                              Daily/Track Civic EG Build [SOLD]
                              NSEX

Comment

Working...
                              X