try here;

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/251240727...84.m1423.l2649
    Integra Type R
    Integra Type S
    S2000

Comment

Ohh that one yea ive seen that
      Its more of a racing clutch and as such wont last as long
      How has it gone for you? How many kms has it lasted? And how long for shipping?
      Last edited by abez24; 04-05-13, 03:04 PM.

Comment

i am in the process of buying it.... im still on my original oem clutch.
        Integra Type R
        Integra Type S
        S2000

Comment

Ohhh I see miss understood you
          I was thinking of getting it but worried its life is too short

Comment

Originally posted by abez24 View Post
            could you please link me? I just went tyre power and unfortunetely it wasnt the sports organic, just an oem replacements so back to square one. This clutch u got for 280, you sure its sports organic? Or is it the stage one from usa?

And yes it was mark
            Hes great, just got the wrong part unfortunately
            Stage 1 in the Single Sports Series comprises an EXEDY sports cover assembly, Sports Organic (SO) clutch disc and release bearing. The sports cover assembly boasts higher clamp loads, spheroidal graphite pressure plate castings and additional drive straps are utilised to prevent pressure plate casting failure at high RPM. The Sports Organic disc features a premium friction material for superior durability and engagement characteristics as well as high rate damper springs to handle increased torque.

Stage 2 in the Single Sports Series comprises an EXEDY sports cover assembly and either a Race Ceramic (RC) or a Sports Ceramic (SC) Disc. The sports cover assembly boasts higher clamp loads, spheroidal graphite pressure plate castings and additional drive straps are utilized to prevent pressure plate casting failure at high RPM. The Race Ceramic disc features a unique metal button configuration designed specifically for circuit racing applications. The disc also features a thinner design profile resulting in lower inertia and therefore reduced shift effort. The Race Ceramic disc is made from lightweight components helping to reduce wear and tear on the transmission synchromesh. The Sports Ceramic disc possesses many of the Race Ceramic disc features and has been specifically developed for use by professional drift, circuit, rally and drag racers.
            http://www.exedy.com.au/racing-clutch

stage 1 is sports organic clutch disc.

Comment

Yea I saw that. Theyre nearly the exact same, except the US version is 4 springs and AU is 6. Dont know what difference this makes? I think I should just go for the US version, but It just makes me question the $200 price difference. I always believe you get what you pay for. Just my thoughts i guess

Comment

I've always thought that US prices are cheaper due to them being a much larger market and the businesses selling these products have to be price competitive; which means big savings for us since their RSX Type S is the pretty much the equivalent of our AUDM DC5R and many parts are interchangeable.

I bought my Exedy stage 1 sports organic clutch with flywheel as a combo (both yet to be installed) from here:
                http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....m=360644183343

Or just the clutch by itself:
                http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/NEW-EXEDY...item53f8519b73
                Last edited by iVTEC_R; 05-05-13, 03:25 AM.

Comment

Yea I also thought of the fact that the us is always cheaper. The only thing im worried about is their not exactly the same because the au one is 6 spring and us is 4...

Comment

Working...
                  X