Centreline Suspension in Melbourne - Highly Recommended

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Centreline Suspension in Melbourne - Highly Recommended

I recently had some Tein Coilovers fitted to my DC5S by a not to be named shop who managed to only adjust one side rear hardrace rear camber arms leavin the other side unadjusted and with massive negative camber. Not only that but they cross threaded some of my bolts and neglected to tell me...

I took my DC5 to Chris at centreline suspension in Thomastown, Melbourne and have nothing but good things to say about the quality of their workmanship. They managed to tap the thread which was ruined by a cross threaded bolt and replaced the old one with a new bolt. the other shop also managed to cross thread the hardrace camber arm itself... (perhapse why it was left unadjusted) which Chris was able to fix.

As for the alignment itself I couldn't be happier with the resulting handling of the car. Centreline are very experienced with setting up cars for track work as well as your daily driver. Alignments at centreline are not among the cheaper options, but I truly believe that if you want a custom job and the job done right the first time then I can not recommend these guys enough. My only regret is that I let the first shop install the suspension instead of these guys. Will be coming back for a track setup at some stage.

http://www.centrelinesuspension.com.au/
    My Dc5s thread

Here are some before and after pics. Sorry about the Melbourne weather :P

Before

After - Fixed retarded rear camber

Before

After - Increased front Camber

In the shop
    My Dc5s thread

Comment

I had an alignment done there before too, was happy with their work too. Plus i live in thomastown so its good to have a good alignment place thats not in the eastern suburbs =]

Did you spot the hells angels clubhouse in the area while you were there? Hehe
      Last edited by iVTEC_R; 06-10-12, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by iVTEC_R View Post
        I had an alignment done there before too, was happy with their work too. Plus i live in thomastown so its good to have a good alignment place thats not in the eastern suburbs =]

Did you spot the hells angels clubhouse in the area while you were there? Hehe
        Haha yeah that's the first thing you see!! I promptly decided it was best for me to sit in the office and read some magazines while my alignment was done

That building looks like it could be hit by a tactical Bomb and survive
        My Dc5s thread

Comment

Working...
        X