K20A vs B18C

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaRKNT View Post
    You got a spun bearing from your car getting towed? Ouch. did someone steal it?
    Also, +1 on the frankenstien - makes good power. Would be beast in a DC2R. Strip more weight from it, and you'll have a hell of a car.
    yes i'm planning on the frankenstein dc2r dc2r looks so much nicer in my opinion, should i use the mugen intake or gruppe m........ does anyone know where i can research what headers and exhaust i can use in the swap ?

Comment

As for intake wise, I'm pretty sure there isn't much difference between the mugen and gruppe m. But a k series motor in the dc2r, you'll have to custom make an intake or purchase maybe as injen one because the gruppe m and mugen intake kits for k series motor are designed for the dc5 body
      Have a read of my build thread

Comment

so the injen will fit or i can use the pod from my mugen dc2 intake and custom make an intake to fit it ?

Comment

Custom made will be a much better option because alot of k-swapped cars have custom made intakes.

Comment

Custom make an intake,
            take this car for example: http://www.carsales.com.au/private/d...5&sort=default

Comment

dude you need to google more. this thread is like how much is b16a cost these days.

stop chasing your tail and define your goal

Comment

Originally posted by hello View Post
                dude you need to google more. this thread is like how much is b16a cost these days.

stop chasing your tail and define your goal
                Good Point - since this topic was covered a lot of time on different forums mostly USDM, unless you share your Goal then people can direct you and give you better advise
                CLEMENTE

Comment

unless OP can provide more specific details regading his question, this thread will be locked, and further similar threads of such ill-defined nature will be also...
                  ... retired/

Comment

Google the following terms... and just READ! I don't expect to see you post on this forum for the next 3 days

K-Swap
                    K-Tune
                    k20a.org

Comment

Working...
                    X