This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ITEAZR View Post
    is there anyway of finding out the unique cabin plate number if its missing?
    Yes, Look at the Last 4 Digit's on ur VIN Number.. That will tell you what number yours was...

This is how you tell if your badge (Under Hand Break) has been changed. ( If i am wrong, please tell me)
    sigpic

Comment

Its actually last 3 digit of your engine number but i read somewhere it can be off by a few numbers so its not an exact match

Comment

Originally posted by DTN View Post
        Its actually last 3 digit of your engine number but i read somewhere it can be off by a few numbers so its not an exact match
        Nop there and exact match. if there wrong some one has lost it and got a replacement off a rideoff. or it may not be a genuine R
        sigpic
        128.8kw Atws @ 1065kg - 13.875 sec @ 100.26 mph http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthre...ion&highlight=

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
          Nop there and exact match. if there wrong some one has lost it and got a replacement off a rideoff. or it may not be a genuine R
          Think its either exact or close to. Mines actually 2 digits off (#638 and 640 on the engine stamp). But looking at this old thread seem there are others thats off too

http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthre...nder-handbrake

Comment

I dont under stand that. The plaque is with the vin number not the engine. So if the engines a dud how and why would that make the plaque not correspond to the Vin of the chassis????

Also i just noticed i have the 2nd newest Dc2R on that list
            sigpic
            128.8kw Atws @ 1065kg - 13.875 sec @ 100.26 mph http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthre...ion&highlight=

Comment

Mines the same with being off by a number or two, #126 though last three digits on engine plaque is 127.

Comment

My Plaque is 174 and my engine is 175, Could the 174 engine have been a dud on the production line ?

Generally speaking, i think that people dont really look at the engine number, they look at the plaque and VIN.. I have heard of engine numbers being way off..

:?
                sigpic

Comment

Macdog 2000 (starlight black) itr #00-0534

Comment

My tag is 269 (too sixty nine? Oh puhleease :S ). Engine is 270, VIN is miles off.

I'm going to assume that if any car before had a dud motor and had the next motor off the assembly line then it would continue on with cars of that run and many would be out by one or two numbers. Cars on that run stay sequential, motors deviate a little bit.
                    1988 CRX
                    1999 Integra Type R
                    2020 Civic Type R

Comment

Mine is late 2000 Nighthawk Black #01-0005
                      Last edited by lil_sprinter; 05-09-13, 11:54 PM. Reason: Error

Comment

itr071 / cw / #00-0071

Comment

2000 model cw 00-0389
                          Last edited by dc2r-man; 07-09-13, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Reporting for duty.

2000 model. CW 00-0351.
                            Sydney.

Comment

Updated
                              ClubITR | Like

Comment

Mine is 01-0005 not 00-0005

Comment

Working...
                                X