Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Car Sound System, where is the cheapest place to install it? Subwoofer yes/no?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by khanguskhan View Post
    Personal experience man, unless you go to some really loving people, things like headunit, attempt to do it yourself. Cause them butchers have no LOVE for your car it's YOUR R, if you wanna protect it's cleanliness attempt to do it yourself.

A friend helps me do the wiring so I do the layout in my cars I get to make it neat and clean run it however I want, bring it to him then he solders it all up win win !
    Yeh i have a mate who can do my headunit and solder it all up aswell lol but i just don't trust him :P like he's amateur lol and as you guys said headunit is probably the hardest to do? So yeh, i'll just get that done for me and try to do the rest myself

And I LOVE my R and all but just don't wanna wreck anything lol not to mention the biggest problem is taking the head unit out cause i don't have the clips :\

Comment

...headunit is the easiest part.

wiring the speakers if you're changing the speaker wires is the hardest part.
      wiring rear speakers if you're changing the speaker wires to the headunit is second hardest (not hard if you're wiring to an amp.)

Comment

nah i won't need to do any wiring i don't think just replace the 2 door speakers for now with my rockin' new head unit

Comment

Working...
        X