No announcement yet.

The New NSX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some photos of the new NSX at Pebble Beach.

There's some nice CF detail in the car.
    ClubITR | Like

Comment

Back looks a lot like Aston, Front like R8, Side shot angled at the vent like Lambo. I'm digging it except the wheels.

Comment

Looks like a play station Ridge racer car!!!
        Project TOPLESS

Comment

I don't like it.. should have been a road legal version of the HSV-010!

Comment

Prash Imaging (Facebook) - Please like!
            Flickr
            my car blog - Have a read
            my 2nd car blog - Have a read too

Comment

As the Frankfurt Auto Show opened its doors to the press today, we’re hearing some new development details about the upcoming Acura/Honda NSX. After reading what various European publications have posted from their chat with NSX Development Chief Ted Klaus, here are some key points:
              • On schedule for a 2015 launch date.
              • Open-top model to follow.
              • Powertrain is being developed in Japan, chassis development in the US.
              • Will compete with current sports car market, specifically naming the Ferrari 458 Italia as a target.
              • Utilization of “world-first lightweight tech”.
              • Interior quality to be a step above the Audi R8.
              • May involve “outside” driver input as they did with Ayrton Senna on the first NSX.

Source
              ClubITR | Like

Comment

That's it time to look for a NA series =)
                ek9-->ED civic--> eg--> S2K-->JDM DC2R-->EP3

Comment

Agree with maarten in that they should've made a road going HSV-010.
                  In saying that though, the pics from Pebble Beach look better than the earlier concepts they had.
                  Looks good, for a Honda, but not as exciting as what I'd personally expect a supercar to look like. Then again Honda's styling has always been conservative.

Comment

To be honest I absolutely love it.

No way can I afford one but to me, its a step in the right direction.

Hopefully it paves the way for a new generation for Honda

However, I still have the biggest soft spot for the original NSX and always will

Comment

Saw this at the frankfurt motorshow. Looks better in person!
                      Prash Imaging (Facebook) - Please like!
                      Flickr
                      my car blog - Have a read
                      my 2nd car blog - Have a read too

Comment

Confirmed for Australia!!

“We are absolutely thrilled to announce today that the NSX is coming to our shores," Honda Australia Director, Stephen Collins, said.

"It was a revolution when it was first launched back in 1990 and this generation aims even higher.

“The NSX has a rich history around the world and diehard fans of this supercar have been waiting a long time for the new model to come to production.

"We can’t wait to offer this vehicle to our customers.”
                        Source: http://www.themotorreport.com.au/573...tralian-launch
                        ClubITR | Like

Comment

Oooooh yeeeeeeeee! I wonder what the prices will start at.

Let me drop some key words for you about the new NSX:
                          • "naturally-aspirated V6 engine putting out around 230kW, augmented by electric drive motors and a torque-vectoring all-wheel drive system."
                          • "the new Honda NSX will make use of a sophisticated twin-clutch transmission."
                          • "Straight-line performance is expected to be in the low four-second range"
                          • "NSX's lightweight aluminium and carbon-fibre construction"

Comment

230kW doesn't seem like very much, especially considering they're rumoured to be aiming for around 220kW new CTR.
                            And though it was supposed to be very well balanced car, the NA copped a bit of flak for having 'only' 206kW when its rivals were pushing out alot more than that, irregardless of their other aspects (balance, driveability etc).

Guess we'll have to wait for official specs, and how much the electric motors will 'augment' the V6.

Comment

I think it will priced similar to r35 gtr or 911s going by the article.
                              ek9-->ED civic--> eg--> S2K-->JDM DC2R-->EP3

Comment

I think they will price it higher than GTR, as they named R8 (which varies a bit but the lowest R8 is still higher than GTR) in terms of pricing, I really hope its arond $200k but will probably be $250k+

Comment

Working...
                                X