Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

keep an eye out on the douche and if he does anything suss just deck him

Comment

invest in some cameras incase they decide to do it again..
      dirty fkers..

Comment

any luck with findin the dud?

Comment

care to share any photos of your car?
          ClubITR | Like

Comment

The MP's have been campaigning for cameras and so far the pleas been falling on deaf ears. I thought of putting up my own cameras but they will cost too much and might even get vandalised/stolen themselves.

The MP's said they cant do much at this moment but they wont forget my case. We need more solid proof of this arsehole's wrongdoing. The only way to do that is wait until he brags, about how much of a tough soldier he is cause he vandalised some poor guys car. We need someone to come forward thats openly heard him say he did it. Until the I randomly stick my head out the door when I hear a sus noise.

As for my car ill take some pictures and post them up soon! Its raining though.
            The Gun Metal DC5R

Comment

maybe just tuck one inside your car facing the front or something?

Comment

Here's my baby

I know the offest is weak im sorting that out in the coming weeks.
                I know some people dont like halo projectors but its my car and I like them.
                Yes I am aware the bumper is damaged. Cops made me do it
                Last edited by DakDak; 19-08-11, 12:45 PM.
                The Gun Metal DC5R

Comment

Originally posted by khanguskhan View Post
                  maybe just tuck one inside your car facing the front or something?
                  You can see the shed in the background, its way to small.
                  The Gun Metal DC5R

Comment

fark the front of your car looks bloody aggressive as

Comment

^ + 1
                      Last edited by V8KLLR; 19-08-11, 01:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by khanguskhan View Post
                        fark the front of your car looks bloody aggressive as
                        Thanks man. It's the only front bumper I found that I liked. I also got new sideskirts. Rear bumper I kept stock cause the aftermarket ones floating around were shocking
                        The Gun Metal DC5R

Comment

Wow. I usually don't like those halo projectors and bonnet ... but your car somehow pulls it off very nicely.

Sorry to hear about the vandal. I was absolutely fuming when someone lightly nicked my side mirrors ... I'd probably destroy everything within a 10km radius around me if I found my car covered in shit like gearbox oil .. lol

Comment

thats soooo mean looking..! why would someone want to do thaton such a nice car! the jealous focks.!

Comment

Originally posted by ggwpty View Post
                              Wow. I usually don't like those halo projectors and bonnet ... but your car somehow pulls it off very nicely.

Sorry to hear about the vandal. I was absolutely fuming when someone lightly nicked my side mirrors ... I'd probably destroy everything within a 10km radius around me if I found my car covered in shit like gearbox oil .. lol
                              Man trust me in the first half an hour I was angry enough to kill

Originally posted by ahmiie View Post
                              thats soooo mean looking..! why would someone want to do thaton such a nice car! the jealous focks.!
                              Yea that was what the MP's mentioned. Pisses me off so much.
                              The Gun Metal DC5R

Comment

very nice..

it's missing something, some sticker.. not sure, what do you think?

ClubITR | Like

Comment

Working...
                                X