Car Clubs of Melbourne Unite: REBUILD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Car Clubs of Melbourne Unite: REBUILD

Car Clubs of Melbourne have joined together to organize a charity event – REBUILD!

As you know, the Philippines have recently been devastated by Typhoon Haiyan (Yolanda). An Official State of Calamity has been declared with over 4,000 deaths and 1.6 million left homeless without basic necessities such as food, water, clothing and shelter. It is expected that these numbers will raise as the spread of disease, malnutrition and violence escalates.

They've teamed up with many local businesses and clubs in the Melbourne to organise this Charity Meet and Fundraiser. It doesn’t matter what your taste in cars is, it doesn’t matter what you drive, your background or taste – it’s all good and for a good cause!

All proceed will go directly to the Red Cross Philippines. The priority is financial donations, bottled water, canned food and medications. We will also be accepting clothes, blankets and toys.

To donate, please follow the link: https://typhoonhaiyan.everydayhero.c...elbourne-unite

The details are below:
    When: Sunday December 1, 2013
    Time: 11am to 5pm
    Car entrance: $10 per car donation (more can be donated)
    Walk ins: Gold coin donations
    Food: TBA (If you would like to get involved, please email martin@100mm.com.au)
    Entertainment: TBA

There will be zero tolerance towards burnouts, speeding and reckless driving. Please do not prevent us from raising funds to help the individuals affected by Typhoon Haiyan.

Facebook Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/637266406319538/

--

To our friends in the Philippines: Please know you are not alone. The world is watching, waiting, and mourning with you. Even in the uncertainty and pain, may you lean on each other, may you keep fighting, and may you find a hope and community that is more powerful than any loss.
    Cars For Hope: the automotive enthusiast mental health initiative

www.carsforhope.com.au

I think CLUBITR should join as a group!
    S2000 TRACK/DAILY BUILD

Comment

If you don't mind me asking, who is actually handling the money towards the fund raising?
      Into Gundam and Anime?! Check out my business at www.facebook.com/officialgundamuniverse

www.gundamuniverse.com.au

Comment

Estblshd and 100mm.

If you donate via the link above at Everydayhero - the funds go direct to the Australian Red Cross.
        Cars For Hope: the automotive enthusiast mental health initiative

www.carsforhope.com.au

Comment

Originally posted by eLtrix View Post
          If you don't mind me asking, who is actually handling the money towards the fund raising?
          Good old Officer Pettett will be out and raising funds from defects..Wonder if he will donate to get into the place

Comment

Working...
          X