Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EUDM YO! PICS of my car FINALLY(56k warning)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well, i know i can get a R.Colt for 31K driveaway and maybe 27.5-28K driveaway for the Polo. But my main concern is, how much i can get out of my silvia sales. Hence the saying, depends on how much i need to fork out after my silvia sales.

But then again, if i could only pay for the Polo's price tag, i might consider a DC5R.......but damn the insurance.....
    Last edited by lovesil; 20-10-06, 10:39 AM.
    For all ralliart colt owners & lovers, i'm please to announce that the ralliart colt forum is finally online and working. Please come and support the site. http://www.rcolt.com

Comment

tofu they actually offer factory warranty? or do you mean warranty with hp? ... if it's factory warranty, that extra $100 is money well spent! and did your friend get any extras with that pricetag, cos $30,000+ seems quite steep...

lovesil sure you might *only* save 2grand with the polo - and it may not be as raw as the colt... but eventually when you start modifying, imo the polo is the easiest to squeeze power out of...

for the same price your paying for the colt, with that 2grand leftover - the polo would have a 25kwatw est. advantage =P

But image-wise the colt looks friggin awesome, and oh them recaros too
      Last edited by ryan_GTI; 20-10-06, 11:14 AM.
      sif it's a girls car
      sigpic

Comment

Well.....consider my plan is to keep the coming car as stock as possible....hence, i need to choose something that's as mod as possible when stock :P
        For all ralliart colt owners & lovers, i'm please to announce that the ralliart colt forum is finally online and working. Please come and support the site. http://www.rcolt.com

Comment

my friend didn't get any extras with his Polo
          i think it's because of the trade-in
          they offered him a better deal on his trade-in but in the end, the total change over price was less so he's happy.

and by "factory warranty" i mean Volkswagen Australia acknoledges the chip modification and it is covered by VW Australia.

Comment

Working...
          X