Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EUDM YO! PICS of my car FINALLY(56k warning)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pics and specs on your GTi Henry

Comment

soonsoon just wait abit mo... no time atm plus i need to get the kit installed n tintz

Comment

Mr AK - Nope wouldnt be her, my cousins asian lol

Na-Dc5R - Man.. i wanted the golf so bad, but due to financial reasons - the polo was the next best thing! Oh btw have u thought bout chipping ur golf any time soon? I'm sotempted to chip mine, but don't wanna risk warranty..
        sif it's a girls car
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ryan_GTI View Post
          Mr AK - Nope wouldnt be her, my cousins asian lol

Na-Dc5R - Man.. i wanted the golf so bad, but due to financial reasons - the polo was the next best thing! Oh btw have u thought bout chipping ur golf any time soon? I'm sotempted to chip mine, but don't wanna risk warranty..
          ?? your cousins' asian, hence u r asian too?? Sorry, but i'm always under the impression that you are white.

btw, do up your brakes more than anything in the P.GTI. It's known to be the weakest link.
          For all ralliart colt owners & lovers, i'm please to announce that the ralliart colt forum is finally online and working. Please come and support the site. http://www.rcolt.com

Comment

?? your cousins' asian, hence u r asian too?? Sorry, but i'm always under the impression that you are white.

btw, do up your brakes more than anything in the P.GTI. It's known to be the weakest link.
            Really? haha thought i mentioned my ethnicity in my intro thread... oh wells

Yeah i heard brakes in the polo isn't up to par, but i've spoken to a few chipped polo owners and they said the standard brakes causes them no problems at all, it's for street use of course - so i don't think id thrash it too often.
            sif it's a girls car
            sigpic

Comment

i am thinkin of chipping it and atm im still deciding... but since i have so much on my mind at this stage i prolly wont do it for awhile ive just ordered rieger kit with quad exhuast

Comment

hey ryan, looks great, i'll get pics of my partners white one this weekend and put them on. we are still waiting on the volkswagen wheels from Germany but. should have them by this weekend or next hopefully. how u liking it? our chip is covered under warranty. u should go it, goes really well with the chip.

Comment

Hey timbo, has the Polo been on the dyno yet with the new chip?

also one other question, is the chip a factory option or?!?! My friend has a Polo as well and just wants to know.

Comment

Originally posted by timbo View Post
                    hey ryan, looks great, i'll get pics of my partners white one this weekend and put them on. we are still waiting on the volkswagen wheels from Germany but. should have them by this weekend or next hopefully. how u liking it? our chip is covered under warranty. u should go it, goes really well with the chip.
                    White looks absolutely awesome with the big grille so bet she's having a ball with it! can't wait for pics!!

Yeah I'm really eager to have it chipped but my dealer mentioned how I won't be covered for warranty. I bought mine from Highway, but do you think I can get mine chipped at Austral and get it under warranty there?

Is the chip in your partner's car APR/GIAC/Oettinger?

Like what hebe asked, was it a factory option to have it chipped by Austral?

sorry for all the questions mate, just really curious about how I can go on about getting mine chipped without losing warranty if my engine ever fails or whatever.
                    sif it's a girls car
                    sigpic

Comment

Go to vwvortex. There's a ADR QLD dealer constantly on the australia forum. They mentioned that they used the very same diagnose software as VW. Hence anything when you need to claim warrantly, they will put original codes back and VW Aus will never see that it's being changed before.
                      For all ralliart colt owners & lovers, i'm please to announce that the ralliart colt forum is finally online and working. Please come and support the site. http://www.rcolt.com

Comment

I love black !!

Comment

that being said lovesil, i wanna go out and get it chipped now! now time to start saving hehe

i'll try do some confirmation with the APR dealer here!
                          sif it's a girls car
                          sigpic

Comment

yeah we got ours as a factory option through volkswagen, pretty sure its APR but i will ask. totally covered under warranty as long as they organise it i think

Comment

how much would one pay for a Polo GTi manual drive away...with no extras...maybe tint?

Comment

$28k driveaway.. maybe an extra $400 ontop for tint.

I'd assumed it can be haggled for less since '07 are in production soon...
                                sif it's a girls car
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X