No announcement yet.

Blazing Type S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok tony, relax man just breathe in and out and take it to the spam thread :P
    Blaze Orange

Comment

Originally posted by Type S Tony View Post
      Tinks the amount of Chicks that are out on a thursday night is almost double that of any other weeknite, Alas the thursday Night shopping district cruze was born, every thursday night guys that own hot cars pick up hot chicks from shopping centers, its just the way it is, its a harmonic balance, So just because someone i dont know died becuase he made a bad choice to STOP IN THE RIGHT HAND LANE! im not gonna let that effect me & my intentions to plant my seed in every corner of the state!
      lmao! ur a funny guy

Comment

cruise couple of months ago to shellharbour

more pics later
        Blaze Orange

Comment

thats such a nice colour

Comment

Originally posted by DC2RKID View Post
            some guy had a box trailer on the back of his falcon..and somethin was wrong with it so he pulled over in the fast lane to fix it!! ...and as he was behind the trailer someone ran up the back of him pinning him between the trailer...was crazy man i never seen so much human blood on the ground
            Oh crap, thats so sad.. Reminds me of last year a kid in a Supra pulled over to the side of the road to change a tyre and his mate was still in the car, truck came round the corner and hit the kid changing the tyres.. That sends chills down my spine.

Comment

makes ya think alot ey! the roads a dangerous place

Comment

yeh so true, every car should should come with soome sort of reflective gear for night when changing tyres, coz at night it is really hard to c some1 squating on the side of the road...
                Dr.Phil(Honda) fully built K25 DC2 800kgs 190KWATW K-PRO tuned by Adrian@Toda
                EK9RX-B18CR-fully built head,I,H,E,C 131WKATW POWER FC tuned by Adrian(again ofcourse)
                Im a patient of Dr.Phil and Adrian

Comment

Originally posted by ek9rx View Post
                  yeh so true, every car should should come with soome sort of reflective gear for night when changing tyres, coz at night it is really hard to c some1 squating on the side of the road...
                  city slickers should use some common sense and get the fuzz off the road when shit brakes down, trucks(are fckin dangerous and 90% are gassed of their heads) and the highways in general need to be treated with respect, i've seen so many stupid people doing stupid things in my time it's not funny(realy)
                  02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

man.. hell badluck for the dude.. =[ i would never get out of my car if im in the middle of somewhere with no one around. scares the crap outta me, especially in the hills with lots of trees on both sides and everything dark.
                    bansai! Ling Longs

Comment

all green platers.. hahha... but nice keep up the mod

Comment

TypeSexy

i had discusesed with you earlier and see your please with ur injen and considering purchasing one aswelll casue i was tossing between injen and fujitso... as for the water tank bottle you took out so the filter could go down there.. where did u put the water tank? what is that for?

Comment

Originally posted by k0e1 View Post
                          haha im green p plate aswell

Comment

Originally posted by Josh DC5s View Post
                            TypeSexy

i had discusesed with you earlier and see your please with ur injen and considering purchasing one aswelll casue i was tossing between injen and fujitso... as for the water tank bottle you took out so the filter could go down there.. where did u put the water tank? what is that for?
                            With the injen you are supplied with a smaller water tank that fits under the headlights, so you discard your stock water tank because you can't fit your filter with out it, or if you dont want the water bottle there, you can delete it.
                            Blaze Orange

Comment

Originally posted by k0e1 View Post
                              +1

Comment

im officially off my greens

time to be different!!

:P
                                Blaze Orange

Comment

Working...
                                X