Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 45SET View Post
    Not much mang.

Sitting at home... getting hektic... yourself?
    Sitting back, Thinking abt going to the goldie for a holiday, Got anyone who can hook me up with uno what

Comment

the injen sounds awesome, yes?
      ... retired/

Comment

Originally posted by Type S Tony View Post
        Sitting back, Thinking abt going to the goldie for a holiday, Got anyone who can hook me up with uno what
        PM me when your coming up here... and i'll see what i can do...

Your talking about going out right...

Comment

Originally posted by 45SET View Post
          PM me when your coming up here... and i'll see what i can do...

Your talking about going out right...
          Yes!

Comment

Nice Type S.
            what else do you have in mind for it??

Comment

Originally posted by jj17 View Post
              nice one dude, id hate to do the CAI installation.. i heard its very tedious =[ i hate taking off bumpers.. once they off, never pop back the same as before =[
              yep you hit the nail on the head there! very tedious work, took me quite a bit to do. I had to re align my bumper 5 times before it went on properly because the air filter was sticking out.

Originally posted by DC2RKID View Post
              the dc5s had a bit more power then the dc5r ey...looks nice man...wat a pain to do cai but!
              yep more power and a few bits and pieces like gearbox and exhuast

Originally posted by jj17 View Post
              abit more power but more weight as well.. so all the same in the end no?
              yea in the end its all the same, speed and get booked, doesnt phase me on which car is faster

Originally posted by tinkerbell View Post
              the injen sounds awesome, yes?
              brings a smile to my face everytime i warp into vtec mode. :P

thanks for looking and comments people.
              more pics soon
              Blaze Orange

Comment

man after seein what happened on great western highway tonight speeding is the last thing i wanna do now... its a real wake up ey

Comment

what happened man? accident?

i seen a 200sx and a bmw doing atleast 200 on the m4 the other day weaving in and out of traffic, dangerous stuff
                  Blaze Orange

Comment

some guy had a box trailer on the back of his falcon..and somethin was wrong with it so he pulled over in the fast lane to fix it!! ...and as he was behind the trailer someone ran up the back of him pinning him between the trailer...was crazy man i never seen so much human blood on the ground

Comment

fark man, thats a bad go. rip for the dude
                      Blaze Orange

Comment

some guy had a box trailer on the back of his falcon..and somethin was wrong with it so he pulled over in the fast lane to fix it!! ...and as he was behind the trailer someone ran up the back of him pinning him between the trailer...was crazy man i never seen so much human blood on the ground
                        i think this tells you more about where not to stop your car than speeding... but yeah, that sorta sight makes your gut churn eh? sorry to hear...
                        ... retired/

Comment

yeah dunno what he was thinking! but yeah it made me think...very disturbing...ruined my thurs night cruise i just wanted to go home...god bless his soul

Comment

yeah dunno what he was thinking! but yeah it made me think...very disturbing...ruined my thurs night cruise i just wanted to go home...god bless his soul
                            You Stopped your thursday night cruze just becuase of that???

Comment

step 1. read
                              step 2. type
                              step 3. think
                              step 4. revise post
                              step 5. hit post reply

remember the steps Tony!
                              ... retired/

Comment

Tinks the amount of Chicks that are out on a thursday night is almost double that of any other weeknite, Alas the thursday Night shopping district cruze was born, every thursday night guys that own hot cars pick up hot chicks from shopping centers, its just the way it is, its a harmonic balance, So just because someone i dont know died becuase he made a bad choice to STOP IN THE RIGHT HAND LANE! im not gonna let that effect me & my intentions to plant my seed in every corner of the state!

Comment

Working...
                                X