X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wahhhh so shiny!
    <3j

Comment

Engine bay is nice man, how did you do it, degreaser and high pressure water? let me in on the secret.....

Comment

Originally posted by JORDS View Post
        Engine bay is nice man, how did you do it, degreaser and high pressure water? let me in on the secret.....
        Yea how did you clean your engine bay, i want to know too

Comment

I just sprayed the bay down with simple green diluted a little bit with water. Made sure to spray it on a cold engine bay.

Used a brush to loosen up the harsh dirt. Then I started up the car and then I pressure washed most of the bay.

I didn't pressure wash any joints or anywhere that water could possibly penetrate i just rinsed those sections down.

After I was done pressure washing, I closed the bonnet and left the car running untill it was pretty much dry.

I then wiped it down with a microfiber cloth, and gave it an oil change just to be safe.
          /Oo ___H___ oO\
          |=_/_______\_=|

Comment

Originally posted by kavehman View Post
            I just sprayed the bay down with simple green diluted a little bit with water. Made sure to spray it on a cold engine bay.

Used a brush to loosen up the harsh dirt. Then I started up the car and then I pressure washed most of the bay.

I didn't pressure wash any joints or anywhere that water could possibly penetrate i just rinsed those sections down.

After I was done pressure washing, I closed the bonnet and left the car running untill it was pretty much dry.

I then wiped it down with a microfiber cloth, and gave it an oil change just to be safe.

simple green? is that like green washing liquid?

Comment

No its a heavy duty cleaner, nothing like green washing liquid. You can get it at bunnings
              /Oo ___H___ oO\
              |=_/_______\_=|

Comment

Working...
              X