No announcement yet.

Show off thread: New mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing fancy. 17 x 9" +22 and 17 x 8.5" + 30. Mainly just for track use.

Comment

Originally posted by Norm View Post
      should have just gone 17 x 9" +22 all round.........

Comment

BTW, the new rims look great

Comment

Originally posted by maracer View Post
          should have just gone 17 x 9" +22 all round.........
          There isn't much purpose or reason to go that spec all round, there would just be more rolling resistance at the rear. But if the rims were my daily rims, I definitely wouldn't mind the extra concavity.

Comment

There isn't much purpose or reason to go that spec all round, there would just be more rolling resistance at the rear. But if the rims were my daily rims, I definitely wouldn't mind the extra concavity.
            Do you think this new staggered set up you'll be running be a lot faster around the track than your CR Kai setup?

Nice wheels by the way, haha.
            1999 Formula Red S2000 Blog

Comment

Originally posted by eskimo_firefighter View Post
              Do you think this new staggered set up you'll be running be a lot faster around the track than your CR Kai setup?

Nice wheels by the way, haha.
              100% yes. No doubt about it. My car does not have enough power at this stage to utilise the amount of rubber at the front. Also, reducing rolling resistance at the rear will be a major improvement.

Comment

Finally they are here! Track time!
                Where'd you get these through?
                | 1991 Formula Red NSX | 1999 CW DC2R #00-193 | 2013 Black CBR1000RR

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

I sourced them through Jesse Streeter.

Comment

Nice choice in wheel spec Norm I dont mind it, I'm looking for a similar set in white though.
                    ek9-->ED civic--> eg--> S2K-->JDM DC2R-->EP3

Comment

Originally posted by Perry View Post
                      Nice choice in wheel spec Norm I dont mind it, I'm looking for a similar set in white though.
                      White on white?

Comment

Beautiful wheels!
                        ClubITR | Like

Comment

So this and that happened ~ zeals, rbc ported manifold, mtec and vlip!

Untitled by Stephen_AUS - NAB055, on Flickr

Comment

Very nice mods. Why did you choose the Zeal coilovers and that specific spring rate?

Comment

Very nice mods. Why did you choose the Zeal coilovers and that specific spring rate?
                              I was after Zeals for a very long time, 1 year to be exact! Didn't think I could go for something else ~ with such quality put into it, no other company could offer the same for the money.
                              Spring rates were spec'd for the valving on the super functions, they are to suit semi slick/slick tyres. I can change springs later in the future if required, but I should not need to.

Comment

Working...
                              X