No announcement yet.

Show off thread: New mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We just put it on the weighbridge. Whilst I'm not 100% certain on the weighbridge calibration it did come back with a weight with no fuel of 946kg. It seems a bit light. I was hoping for less than 1,000kg though.
    Last edited by m0nty; 23-11-09, 09:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by m0nty View Post
      All the suspension parts are in. The brakes just need to be bled again.

Haven't done an alignment yet. We only just finished fitting the parts late last night. I haven't checked the scrubbing clearance for the wheels yet.
      I see, well keep us posted! I look forward to seeing the results.

Comment

Treating myself some xmas pressi

It will go on the black ce28n, wot u guys think?

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

It will go nice with TA Ce28 or black

Comment

Best Christmas present EVER!!! Pick up on Monday.

Comment

can get a new HSV for around that price
              Blaze Orange

Comment

Originally posted by TypeSexy View Post
                can get a new HSV for around that price
                No you can't. An SSV is $49k carved up. The R8 is another $25k on top of that.

PROOF

I picked up mine for $42k.
                Last edited by m0nty; 17-12-09, 10:56 AM.

Comment

No you can't. An SSV is $49k carved up. The R8 is another $10k on top of that.

I picked up mine for $42k.
                  Dude, thats cool & all but we need to talk

Comment

bro monty i can get a clubsport for 50k

lol strong negotiations i guess some people get slugged
                    Blaze Orange

Comment

bro monty i can get a clubsport for 50k

lol strong negotiations i guess some people get slugged
                      At this risk of coming on a little strong... you're full of shit. When did you last speak to someone aboput getting a Clubsport? I shopped 5 dealers to get the price of $42k on the SS. There is no way of getting a new Clubsport south of $70k. The difference between you and I is I have done research, you're just claiming you can get prices with nothing to back that up.

Comment

At this risk of coming on a little strong... you're full of shit. When did you last speak to someone aboput getting a Clubsport? I shopped 5 dealers to get the price of $42k on the SS. There is no way of getting a new Clubsport south of $70k. The difference between you and I is I have done research, you're just claiming you can get prices with nothing to back that up.
                        Your one to talk

Comment

monty, no need to get mad

i was just saying i can go to a dealer, talk with the salesman and get a brand new clubbie for $50~

For you to get a SS at that price ($47k not $42) means the dealer slugged you as and you getting mad seems like your not happy with the price
                          Blaze Orange

Comment

You have a PM Tony.

Comment

monty, no need to get mad

i was just saying i can go to a dealer, talk with the salesman and get a brand new clubbie for $50~

For you to get a SS at that price ($47k not $42) means the dealer slugged you as and you getting mad seems like your not happy with the price
                              The disount is below. That's the RRP less on road costs. People who have been to dealersknow how that works. Show me proof where you can get Clubsports for $50k and I'll shit in my own mouth and then eat my own head. I'm very happy with the price because I know it's a great deal. I had 3 dealers say no to that price.

You haven't been anywhere near a dealer to back any of what you say up. I am fired up because you continue to blag crap with no substance or proof. Half the reason why I don't visit these boards like I used to.

Comment

The disount is below. That's the RRP less on road costs. People who have been to dealersknow how that works. Show me proof where you can get Clubsports for $50k and I'll shit in my own mouth and then eat my own head. I'm very happy with the price because I know it's a great deal. I had 3 dealers say no to that price.

You haven't been anywhere near a dealer to back any of what you say up. I am fired up because you continue to blag crap with no substance or proof. Half the reason why I don't visit these boards like I used to.
                                Look i don't want to go offtopic, Im just saying you could of get something better than a SS like a clubsport, for the same price if you did negotiate.
                                sucks bout the resale value though. Other than that they are nice cars. not
                                Blaze Orange

Comment

Working...
                                X