Show off thread: New mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 45SET View Post
    A member on Ozhonda was wreaking a whole JDM DC5r... its not the type of thing that you come across very often... so if you see it, jump in there and grab it. It'll be adding a few more things to this thread in the coming months before i go off to get my respray
    Was that me that sold it to you? I can't remember.

Comment

Originally posted by revolution View Post
      i think he got it off someone from perth..
      - Project R -

Comment

Originally posted by revolution View Post
        No... Got it from perth... I think i go my floor carpet from you ages ago tho.

Comment

woot...just awaiting rails

Attached Files

Comment

Nice mang!!!

Originally posted by ChargeR
            Evo is faster. Only buy the FD2R if you are a Honda fanboy. I would buy the FD2R. I am a Honda fanboy.

Comment

Originally posted by VTECMACHINE View Post
              Nice mang!!!
              Yeah...finally back in a recaro...felt so empty ever since I sold the DC5R hahaha

Comment

Genuine OEM Honda Pods

Comment

Tiggghhhttt Pods MANG! You get them from Honda? If you did, ur pocket probs much lighter!

Evo is faster. Only buy the FD2R if you are a Honda fanboy. I would buy the FD2R. I am a Honda fanboy.

Comment

Nah didnt get them from Honda.
                    Got them from someone who bought them from Honda but then didnt need them anymore.
                    Picked them up for $300 already painted from factory championship white. Bargain or not?

Comment

lucky bastard

Comment

Originally posted by macoman69 View Post
                        Got them from someone who bought them from Honda but then didnt need them anymore.
                        Picked them up for $300 already painted from factory championship white. Bargain or not?
                        How much do they retail for? Or how much 'did' they retail for?

Comment

if it's brand new then yeah you save around 80 bux... i didn't see any rubber strips on your photos though.. make sure you have that as well coz it's tricky to find a replacement!

Comment

yeah rubber strip is there its already attatched to the pods. Its a white rubber strip so cant see it in the photo.

Comment

Lucky ass! Yeah they only come from Honda in CW white. Same with the optional skirts...

Comment

Whore whore whore whore.

Last edited by ChargeR; 24-09-08, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X