• Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL Perry's car looks cartoonish there lol

Comment

Originally posted by Chi View Post
      "car" did , driver wise is totally different story LOL
      LOLz
      Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

Comment

yes chi hence i said car not driver :P
        BYP Racing & Developments
        Built. Tuned. Driven
        Want to go fast? Come see us! e: jimmy@bypracing.com ph: (02) 9757 4757

Comment

"car" did , driver wise is totally different story LOL
          You should have got a pro pro driver to drive your car too chi chi. I would have lent you the driver I brought with me .

Comment

Originally posted by ChargeR View Post
            You should have got a pro pro driver to drive your car too chi chi. I would have lent you the driver I brought with me .
            You know what I just realised, the driver you brought with you ,forgot to give me the centre caps!!!!!!

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
            Horse power is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."

Comment

You know what I just realised, the driver you brought with you ,forgot to give me the centre caps!!!!!!
              Oops... Aren't you being weaksauce and packing up shop anyways?
              Official ClubITR Sponsor: www.autosphere.com.au - For all your maintenance, oils and track needs.

Comment

Yes but im a perfectionist.

I want the car complete lol

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
                Horse power is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."

Comment

Yes but im a perfectionist.
                  Questionable... lol
                  Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

Comment

Shh you lol.

You even lucky I checked your engine bay for the loose bolts LOL.

If I wasn't a perfectionist I woulda left it LOL

Comment

Originally posted by mugsee View Post
                      Oops... Aren't you being weaksauce and packing up shop anyways?

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96h5CoDON60

HAHAHAHA!!!! Everyone watch felix and laugh! LOL LOL LOL!!!

Originally posted by ChargeR
                        Evo is faster. Only buy the FD2R if you are a Honda fanboy. I would buy the FD2R. I am a Honda fanboy.

Comment

Gold!!! 1st Prize!!

Now post the rest!
                          Last edited by e240; 05-08-08, 11:17 PM.
                          MFactory Performance Products

Follow my journey to Superlap at: http://nextstopsuperlap.blogspot.com.au/

Comment

LOL yes Qball just sent it to me!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Comment

I sent it to Qball. lol

Comment

That is how you do an under 1 minute lap...I am considering it myself!
                                MFactory Performance Products

Follow my journey to Superlap at: http://nextstopsuperlap.blogspot.com.au/

Comment

Working...
                                X