Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How was your shower??

Originally posted by ChargeR
    Evo is faster. Only buy the FD2R if you are a Honda fanboy. I would buy the FD2R. I am a Honda fanboy.

Comment

quite refreshing thank you
      MFactory Performance Products

Follow my journey to Superlap at: http://nextstopsuperlap.blogspot.com.au/

Comment

They are STILL uploading. Oh well... going to bed. Talk to you guys tomorrow.
        Cheers!

Evo is faster. Only buy the FD2R if you are a Honda fanboy. I would buy the FD2R. I am a Honda fanboy.

Comment

PERRY WEAKSAUCE!!!!

sif let rix pass!! haha
          Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

Comment

Very nice! great vid - Sorry i only viewed the Toda one this morning.

Made a mistake and overcooked into the fishhook and lost alot of momentum after that.
            Hmmm, I keep locking up my rear inside wheel.. :-( I wonder why?

Comment

JORDS just could not overtake fatboyz39 lol...
              [/QUOTE]

True, I couldn't catch fatboy, however I did learn a few better lines and braking markers whilst I was behind him pretty much a whole session.

I feel a little left out are there any more pics of my car,there must be. Q ball must be doing something that I'm obviously not, as he has more pics than anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by JORDS View Post
                ,there must be. Q ball must be doing something that I'm obviously not, as he has more pics than anyone.
                Not sure if you really wanna do what Q ball did to get pics.

Comment

Originally posted by m0nty View Post
                  Not sure if you really wanna do what Q ball did to get pics.
                  hey hey hey, im not into the whole sexual favours thing.....lol

Comment

Originally posted by Q_ball View Post
                    PERRY WEAKSAUCE!!!!

sif let rix pass!! haha
                    haha I was trying to be nice.
                    ek9-->ED civic--> eg--> S2K-->JDM DC2R-->EP3

Comment

Originally posted by JORDS View Post
                      hey hey hey, im not into the whole sexual favours thing.....lol
                      It's ok , As long as your balls don't touch it's not gay

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
                      Horse power is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."

Comment

Originally posted by Perry View Post
                        haha I was trying to be nice.
                        Don't lie Perry, you didn't even know I was there did you!

Comment

shhhhhh Rix, Perry will 1:19 your arse !

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
                          Horse power is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."

Comment

LOL-z0r!

I got majority of my pics from Eric, the guy from fast fours.
                            He does have a lot of pics of everyone, however it seems hes got his attention on other things at the moment rather than our pics... >.<
                            Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

Comment

hmmm well what can we do to get his attention??????? Maybe offer cash? everyone chips in 10 bucks for him to take the time to upload somewhere? surely we can get to a hundred bucks or something?

Comment

Offer him a ride with Perry

Comment

Working...
                                X