• Show
Clear All

thats a nice pic of felix car.
    BYP Racing & Developments
    Built. Tuned. Driven
    Want to go fast? Come see us! e: jimmy@bypracing.com ph: (02) 9757 4757

Comment

Originally posted by Chi View Post
      I didnt notice Perry was there, but i noticed you were there so I blocked on purpose .

And can you explain to me what pretented is?

I cannot understand your engalisie .
      hey chi we all know the battle between you and perry and seeing perry pass must of hurt ....
      Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #009

Comment

all i saw was perry car overtaking chi at the fish hook hahaha
        BYP Racing & Developments
        Built. Tuned. Driven
        Want to go fast? Come see us! e: jimmy@bypracing.com ph: (02) 9757 4757

Comment

Yeah Perry is too fast for me lol lol.

Where is he lately?

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
          Horse power is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."

Comment

'The Ricki'

Felix in the marshalling area waiting to go around the track on a skateboard?
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Chi View Post
              Yeah Perry is too fast for me lol lol.

Where is he lately?
              You call
              ek9-->ED civic--> eg--> S2K-->JDM DC2R-->EP3

Comment

Originally posted by N1Spec View Post
                no 3rd.....during the actual left hand hook itself, leading to the flat out 3rd gear corner (bumpy one).
                you mean turn 3??

Comment

anyone got pics of my dc2r?
                  ek9-->ED civic--> eg--> S2K-->JDM DC2R-->EP3

Comment

Originally posted by Perry View Post
                    anyone got pics of my dc2r?
                    Why? Your car is in your Garage, just go look at it
                    MFactory Performance Products

Follow my journey to Superlap at: http://nextstopsuperlap.blogspot.com.au/

Comment

Originally posted by hebe View Post
                      What are you doing here Felix?

i think for that split second felix thought he was cruising down george st on a saturday night

btw, looked like an awesome day!
                      congrats to all you fellas who set and broke PB's

Comment

*sigh* When you get off the track, don't try and steer it back immediately, instead, hold the steering steady and straight, keep accelerating, when the suspensions settle, then slowly steer back onto the track - Just pray that you have enough room before the wall.

Quite bummer actually, having used the slick (Albeit the slick was manufactured in 2000) only for the first timed session, in the cold slippery morning. We haven't even finished scrubbing in the tyres when we suspected it caught debri on the track and punctured, and me, ignoring it, continued driving until the tyre shredded!

Anyhow, not to let that spoil the day, we mounted my street tyres and I have to say, I am impressed with the RE001s performance on the track because I still managed to have loads of fun with it. It lacked the grip of Semi's but it was very predictable at the edge. Driven smoothly, you can set pretty good lap times, and then the last session, I mucking around with it, overcooking it several times and best of all, the tyres don't even look like they've been on the track!!!

and oh, there was also the embarressing incident where I thought that Fly waved me through and I ended up behind the tow truck towing the EVO! Bloody Hell...felt like a goose....

Originally posted by hebe View Post
                        MFactory Performance Products

Follow my journey to Superlap at: http://nextstopsuperlap.blogspot.com.au/

Comment

What happened with the Evo?
                          Like Cars For Hope | www.carsforhope.com.au | www.berty.com.au

Comment

i thought that bird in the corner was the secret squirrel for a sec :P hahaha

congrats to all the guys that did pb's, looked like a fun day!
                            RWD + Boost =

Comment

Originally posted by felixR View Post
                              what about when approaching turn 3 (the left hander)? should u be in 4th or hitting the limited in 3rd?

i hit the limiter in 3rd before the corner and i think i could gain some time from there..
                              In my stock ITR with standard gearing ratios, I managed to get into 4th gear for Turn 3 about 25 metres before the turning point..

So as you said, you should be able to gain some time by perhaps taking Turn 2 harder and using up more of the exit of Turn 2 (as it's quite wide) and hence get better top speed through to Turn 3.
                              Wakefield 1:14.5640 - DC2R

Comment

Originally posted by Berty View Post
                                What happened with the Evo?
                                I think the motor went POP.

Comment

Working...
                                X