DC2 Side Indicators/Side Skirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nowheredotcom View Post
    Got the side indicators and your freakgeek they are a piece of crap. Gotta get the OEM ones now...lol

"Stanley" saw that printed on the original ones too. They make alot of stuff...

Where'd you get yours from?
    If you like I'll get you a part number and price from my dealer... they look after me

If you want the slimline look, as Kaveh suggested, get the JDM ones from JDMyard...
    | 1991 Formula Red NSX | 1999 CW DC2R #00-193 | 2013 Black CBR1000RR

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

if we're talking about the side indicators on the front quarter panel then i still reckon if it works out cheaper get them from autobahn, i paid $40 n they're still crystal clear and look great, i've only had them for 8 months tho so maybe its still to be tested..
      DCIIR

Comment

Originally posted by Absolut R View Post
        if we're talking about the side indicators on the front quarter panel then i still reckon if it works out cheaper get them from autobahn, i paid $40 n they're still crystal clear and look great, i've only had them for 8 months tho so maybe its still to be tested..
        it costs about that much for OEM items.
        T U 8 8 Y R - 0 6 5 4 8

Comment

Originally posted by freakygeek View Post
          If you like I'll get you a part number and price from my dealer... they look after me

If you want the slimline look, as Kaveh suggested, get the JDM ones from JDMyard...

Awesome yeah that would be cool. Are these ones slim like the JDM version or are they like the amber original ones?
          Last edited by nowheredotcom; 17-04-08, 10:34 PM.

Comment

Awesome yeah that would be cool. Are these ones slim like the JDM version or are they like the amber original ones?
            The ones I have are identical in design to the amber original ones, just clear.

You will obviously need some amber bulbs to put in them too
            | 1991 Formula Red NSX | 1999 CW DC2R #00-193 | 2013 Black CBR1000RR

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

These are the ones on my car, jdm stanley ones.

/Oo ___H___ oO\
              |=_/_______\_=|

Comment

Yeah there nice, they have the black housing around the lights as well, a lot better for weather/paint protection. I have amber globes from the crappy ebay ones...

How much they go for and where can I pick them up from?

Comment

Yeah there nice, they have the black housing around the lights as well, a lot better for weather/paint protection. I have amber globes from the crappy ebay ones...

How much they go for and where can I pick them up from?
                  autobahn have black house also.... so easy to go down to autobahn man! maybe call them n see if they have it in stock first lol
                  DCIIR

Comment

Yeah I might do that hey... Coolies. I'll call them today...

Cheers

Comment

Yeah I might do that hey... Coolies. I'll call them today...

Cheers
                      yeh sorry i get intense when it comes to autobahn lol, everytime i go in there i feel like a kid in toys r us lol gl
                      DCIIR

Comment

why's that? lots of ricey shit?
                        T U 8 8 Y R - 0 6 5 4 8

Comment

Working...
                        X