DC2 Side Indicators/Side Skirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DC2 Side Indicators/Side Skirts

Hey guys I'm new here and just bought myself my second DC2. Love the car. Was just wondering will these fit on my 2000 model Teg Type r?

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Honda-Civic-9...QQcmdZViewItem

I asked the guy on Ebay and he reckons it wont fit. The 1999 model is the same as the 2000 model.

What you guys reckon?

I was also wanting to know what the name of the side skirts that the limited edition model Type r has on them? Where to purchase as well. In Sydney

Cheers guys.

If you want clear side indicators just buy OEM clear ones.

Side skirts and rear pods are OEM. They are hard to find now, I believe.
    | 1991 Formula Red NSX | 1999 CW DC2R #00-193 | 2013 Black CBR1000RR

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

yeh those will fit perfect, i went to autobahn n got side indicators that were marked with civic fit in the title and they're fine. even better about the autobahn ones is that they dont stick out as far as the oem orange ones do, so not only is the $40 price tag good but they're a slim clear indicator...

i love autobahn
      DCIIR

Comment

those ones on ebay your looking at look identical so u may aswell get them
        DCIIR

Comment

Oh wow you can get them from autobarn? Funny because I checked out autojoy and they were priced at $70. I think I'll go to autobarn and just purchase the ones you got then. I can't believe this guy on ebay is saying they wont fit. They look like exactly what I want.

Thanks man.

Comment

Oh btw the way these are the side skirts I am talking about.
            Attached Files

Comment

I was also wanting to know what the name of the side skirts that the limited edition model Type r has on them? Where to purchase as well. In Sydney
              http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...ght=side+skirt

I believe Kavehman had a set as well. Not sure if his sold them yet though...
              Last edited by Berty; 16-04-08, 10:34 AM.
              Like Cars For Hope | www.carsforhope.com.au | www.berty.com.au

Comment

Yeah I still have my set, I just wanna get rid of them now.

Bought two sets one for me and one for Rg. if anyone wants em 350 and there yours. Side skirts, rear pods, and the oem rubber trim to make them look good.

mine are fiberglass though. I paid 550 like 2 years ago.

Get the Stanley made side indicators, clear ones. Ask Yonas from JDMyard, im sure he can get em. I wouldn't pay 70 bucks for that shit.
                /Oo ___H___ oO\
                |=_/_______\_=|

Comment

Already ordered the side indicators from the guy on Ebay. $28 thats a good deal I reckon. He emailed me back today saying yes they will fit. It's the DC5 that they wont fit on. Which is what I was thinking anyways...

So who wants to sell there side skirts?

Got any pics?
                  Last edited by nowheredotcom; 16-04-08, 02:30 PM.

Comment

should have got OEM. the aftermarket crap starts to go yellow and cloudy after a few months
                    T U 8 8 Y R - 0 6 5 4 8

Comment

Got OEM what ones?

Side indicators? If they do I will get OEM later. They were only $28 doesn't bother me that much.

Comment

Originally posted by nowheredotcom View Post
                        Got OEM what ones?

Side indicators? If they do I will get OEM later. They were only $28 doesn't bother me that much.
                        I think I only paid that for OEM ones...
                        | 1991 Formula Red NSX | 1999 CW DC2R #00-193 | 2013 Black CBR1000RR

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

Well I couldn't find them and I'll just check it out when I receive them. Should be ok.

Comment

I pm'd you pics, don't want to post them because there not my pictures.
                            /Oo ___H___ oO\
                            |=_/_______\_=|

Comment

Got the side indicators and your right freakgeek they are a piece of crap. Gotta get the OEM ones now...lol

"Stanley" saw that printed on the original ones too. They make alot of stuff...

Where'd you get yours from?
                              Last edited by nowheredotcom; 17-04-08, 10:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X