No announcement yet.

Circuit Club 4th August & Ichishima San

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jing: Mine just looks big due to 'enhancements' :P It is after all still 8megapixels now that I can really do with a 5D for larger prints.

lovesil: Make sure you come say hi next time at meets. So far i've only been to the JDMST EOMM and the Circuit Club day. Looking forward to the others already!
    Justin Oh Wedding Photography

TYP 88 R

Comment

Originally posted by De_Cruelz View Post
      lovesil: Make sure you come say hi next time at meets. So far i've only been to the JDMST EOMM and the Circuit Club day. Looking forward to the others already!
      yup! Will try to.....if i still recognize you at the next meet :P
      For all ralliart colt owners & lovers, i'm please to announce that the ralliart colt forum is finally online and working. Please come and support the site. http://www.rcolt.com

Comment

Phwoar that car is hot! Anyone got more pix of it?

Originally posted by Jingers View Post
        j0nbubz: RG's awp is LOL
        Chi: ...word of advice on who plays against rG
        faijai: rg + awp = gg
        hebe: Hahaha rG is just L337 bro!
        rG`: Touchpad FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by elise View Post
          and here is some footage from last months ProdSport meeting in the hands of my co-driver.

http://www.kirrapak.com/video/SB5lap.wmv

Your car is truelly amasing. Can I ask what the other lotus in the vid is running???
          Friends dont let friends roll on nankangs

Comment

what you mean there where only a few people with dslr's its as if everybody has one these days!
            Originally posted by tinkerbell
            if anyone is under the impression VTEC is in any way bad for your engine - please understand that it is NOT bad for your engine,

maybe your drivers licence, but not your engine...

Comment

Originally posted by dc2rrrr View Post
              Your car is truelly amasing. Can I ask what the other lotus in the vid is running???
              Thanks. The other Lotus is a full GT race car, mine is still road registered. His is 80kg lighter than mine and is running a smaller SC pulley with intercooler = more boost. You can see that down the straight.
              David Mackie
              Lotus Elise Type R
              Lotus Exige Type R
              Lotus 340R
              http://www.hondaelise.com/

Comment

Thanks. The other Lotus is a full GT race car, mine is still road registered. His is 80kg lighter than mine and is running a smaller SC pulley with intercooler = more boost. You can see that down the straight.
                Thats what blew me away seeing yours is set up amasingly and to get overtaken i figured it must have something pretty special. So its running a k20 too??? What are your future plans?

Comment

Yep K20a same as mine. I import the kits to convert Lotus Elises to Honda power.
                  David Mackie
                  Lotus Elise Type R
                  Lotus Exige Type R
                  Lotus 340R

Comment

do you know Rex H?

he keeps talking about the K20A for his yellow car...

we are both doing the supersprint championship this year
                    ... retired/

Comment

yeah Rex is a good mate. We don't actually convert the Toyota engined Lotuses only Rover ones, different rear subframe. Rex has another Elise which he plans to shove a Honda in.
                      David Mackie
                      Lotus Elise Type R
                      Lotus Exige Type R
                      Lotus 340R

Comment

wow. whats a kit worth???

Comment

yeah Rex is a good mate. We don't actually convert the Toyota engined Lotuses only Rover ones, different rear subframe. Rex has another Elise which he plans to shove a Honda in.
                          ahhh, that sounds about right...

there was also a sexy black exige with the SC k20 at Oran last month - took out FTD!!! at 1.15

amazing piece of motor car
                          ... retired/

Comment

Yep K20a same as mine. I import the kits to convert Lotus Elises to Honda power.
                            Hi David,

Do you onsell the kits or only install them yourself?
                            I have watched some videos of your car at eastern creek and it phenomenal!

Regards,

James.

Comment

Working...
                            X