• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revolution View Post
    O, didn't realise that. You take your car on track Felix? Nice piccies BTW
    He hasn't got his car back yet

Comment

Originally posted by lovesil View Post
      pity about the redbull gals. Felix and i so wanna to ask them if they want a photoshot session with us
      One of the redbull girls went to the same school me and IcemaN. I actually used to hang out with her back in the days. Her names Tracey. hehehe.

Originally posted by ChargeR
      Evo is faster. Only buy the FD2R if you are a Honda fanboy. I would buy the FD2R. I am a Honda fanboy.

Comment

Originally posted by VTECMACHINE View Post
        One of the redbull girls went to the same school me and IcemaN. I actually used to hang out with her back in the days. Her names Tracey. hehehe.
        which one? the short skit or the sunny gal? hook us up for a photoshoot
        For all ralliart colt owners & lovers, i'm please to announce that the ralliart colt forum is finally online and working. Please come and support the site. http://www.rcolt.com

Comment

Can I come along?
          I'll bring my lightstands and wireless flash setup

Free pics for her portfolio
          happyhong says:
          aus only have 3 r
          happyhong says:
          civic R, integra R and jonnieR

Comment

bloody 'photographers'... lol
            T U 8 8 Y R - 0 6 5 4 8

Comment

Can I just come and watch? hahaha

Comment

The brunette one. Not the red head... The short skirt one... hehe.

Evo is faster. Only buy the FD2R if you are a Honda fanboy. I would buy the FD2R. I am a Honda fanboy.

Comment

Originally posted by VTECMACHINE View Post
                  The brunette one. Not the red head... The short skirt one... hehe.
                  man both redbull chics was horrible. The better ones was over at the datsun pits

nice to meet you takata cap boy. I contemplated stealing that cap of yours and running away quickly, but my senses told me my ae86 would break down somewhere and you can most likely catch up to me by then

Comment

hahahah Jing funny man. It was good meeting ya man! yeah i don't rate the redbull girls at all tbh, although I know Lovesil's taste in chiks, and didn't want to offend him.

Comment

LOL i think u just did

Comment

Nice pics everyone . It was an awesome day. Got my helmet signed by ichishima-san, got overtaken by ichishima san on track .

Thanks to the Sydney clubITR crew for making me feel welcome after the drive up from Melbourne. It was good to meet you guys, Ed, Mo, Jing, John, and Felix. Sorry if I forgot anyone .

You guys should come down for the November Honda trackday at Winton .

Comment

Comment

hey ricki you end up racing that day?
                            saw you park your car into the garages but then i had to leave..

Comment

Originally posted by RA73DR View Post
                              hey ricki you end up racing that day?
                              saw you park your car into the garages but then i had to leave..
                              Nah no money for tires. Would have loved too! But no ways i'm going on with T1R's hehe. I just drove into the garage to get my car signed by Mr Spork! I was a happy man... and he checked out my car just like he does to all cars in BMI DVD's hehe. was funny.
                              Last edited by VTECMACHINE; 06-08-07, 04:17 PM.

Comment

oh wat......felix's the one that first mention to me about "shoulda ask the gals for photoshoot" My favourite is still Jing's avatar

btw, there's a thing call Photoshop you know We just need the body
                                For all ralliart colt owners & lovers, i'm please to announce that the ralliart colt forum is finally online and working. Please come and support the site. http://www.rcolt.com

Comment

Working...
                                X