Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post pics of your aftermarket gauge setups in DC2(R)'s!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post pics of your aftermarket gauge setups in DC2(R)'s!

I'm interested to see what people have and if they're happy with the configuration... Post your pics!!

Seen a few ideas such as :-

| 1991 Formula Red NSX | 1999 CW DC2R #00-193 | 2013 Black CBR1000RR

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

I had the setup where it was with the cluster and it blocked half of the factory water temp & fuel gauge...was fine imho since I had aftermarket water temp gauge covering the factory water temp...also, I only really needed to know how much fuel I had left which showed on the cluster...

I also had the same setup as BADHBT (the photo that Jing posted)...I never had a chance to have all the holes filled up hahah but it blocked the clock and was kinda annoying was I used to looking at the centre clock for the time.

Comment

you seen mine cam?

in teh dash light dimmer and random hole on left?
          ... retired/

Comment

Originally posted by tinkerbell View Post
            you seen mine cam?

in teh dash light dimmer and random hole on left?
            Yeah, I like that a lot, however it doesn't really meet my "criteria" of being a reversible mod... like, you had to cut things to make it fit right?

I'm leaning towards the autometer OEM cluster shroud replacement with 2 x 52mm gauges...

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

Found another pic :-

Comment

merry xmas cambo

Comment

Originally posted by Jingers View Post
                  merry xmas cambo
                  ROLFPMSL!!!!

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by justinfox
                  You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

JHDM-B18C7 >>>>> Source Code: DC2R 00-0016 SOLD

Comment

Heres my setup:
                    Deano.

Comment

that is very nice....
                      http://kingtan.com.au

Comment

Nice Deano!! Very bling!

Comment

You can't go wrong with Defi's..

Comment

Deano, where did you get the gauge holder for the 3 defis in the middle? Is it the dc5r one ?

Comment

Na, its the DC2 one.

After a bit of searching I found out that JDM Yard can get them in.

http://www.jdmyard.com/

The good thing is that I did not have to cut in to the dash at all. The Holder overlaps the vent mould so I just lifted the vent mould a bit and ran the wire underneath. Looks perfect.
                              Deano.

Comment

Working...
                              X