Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is a facelift possible for 02-04 DC5's into 05-06 DC5's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is a facelift possible for 02-04 DC5's into 05-06 DC5's?

As the title suggests, I interested in how difficult it would be to facelift the old DC5 into the newer 05-06 style?

Front + Rear Spoilers, Headlights + Tailights, grills, etc.

Any insight as to how much this would cost and where the parts would be available from?

(VICTORIA BASED).

Thanks

do a google search, topic has been covered so many times..

Comment

firstly you need to source 05-06 headlight and tail light and front bumper and rear bumper =)

about 2kish? with paint?
      AUTO | Ktuned @ 115.2 kw atw | ITR Cams-TB-I/M | XForce 4-2-1 | Toda Catback | Mugen Intake | Whiteline | Buddyclub N+ | Buddyclub SF3

Comment

You can source the all parts from the Honda Dealership, which will cost roughly upwards of $4,000 in parts. Also worth noting that these parts are in primer - ready to be painted.

Other option is to join the hunt that many of us are on, in search for second hand parts.

Comment

Originally posted by butter View Post
          You can source the all parts from the Honda Dealership, which will cost roughly upwards of $4,000 in parts. Also worth noting that these parts are in primer - ready to be painted.

Other option is to join the hunt that many of us are on, in search for second hand parts.

I WAS considering the option of purchasing the older Integra then giving it a facelift, but after hearing your estimates it hardly seems worth it.

Thanks for the advice guys... I think I'll stick to purchasing a 05-06 DC5.

Comment

Are facelift JDM Type R tail lights and brackets same as AUDM Type S ones ?

Comment

Originally posted by tyk View Post
              Are facelift JDM Type R tail lights and brackets same as AUDM Type S ones ?
              Yes they are the same.
              Shak's S2000

Comment

The beaut of facelift!

@OP. If you are after looks, save yourself time and money and purchase an 05-06 model before hand as it is extremely hard to source facelift parts and even if you were to find one as Jase(butter) has said it is extremely expensive at the same time. Tough game.

PS Jase: You almost complete with your FL?
                Into Gundam and Anime?! Check out my business at www.facebook.com/officialgundamuniverse

www.gundamuniverse.com.au

Comment

All my parts have been sitting in my garage for ages now collecting dust. Just need to paint the front bumper white and I'm set. Putting it off for as long as possible because I've found better things to spend my money on.

Comment

Good thinking
                    Into Gundam and Anime?! Check out my business at www.facebook.com/officialgundamuniverse

www.gundamuniverse.com.au

Comment

Buy a type S, buy recaros for it, and buy a type R wing, then do some bolt on mods and you'll have something similar if not almost better than Type R with the addition of facelift too
                      BNR34 Build [SOLD]
                      APB DC5R Build [SOLD]
                      Daily/Track Civic EG Build [SOLD]
                      NSEX

Comment

Originally posted by Shakeel View Post
                        Yes they are the same.
                        Thank you !

Comment

Working...
                        X