No announcement yet.

My Mini Evo has finally arrived

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh! How can i forget about the poor turning circle of the R.Colt. Its a mini evo after all. Hence it has the same characteristic of a Evo too

And thanks again guys. Made me still feel welcome over here
    For all ralliart colt owners & lovers, i'm please to announce that the ralliart colt forum is finally online and working. Please come and support the site. http://www.rcolt.com

Comment

Good review man!

... and why wouldn't u be welcomed lol - the evo owners are taking over dis joint
      sif it's a girls car
      sigpic

Comment

nice car..for the fact they use Neova as stock from factory...very gd....so does that mean they are DOT approved now???? haha

Comment

Originally posted by RDC-2™ View Post
          nice car..for the fact they use Neova as stock from factory...very gd....so does that mean they are DOT approved now???? haha
          i doubt it or else we will be able to get a Neova readily from a Yokohama distributer.
          For all ralliart colt owners & lovers, i'm please to announce that the ralliart colt forum is finally online and working. Please come and support the site. http://www.rcolt.com

Comment

but manufactures have to provide replacement parts for the cars for at least.

So at least dc2rs running 15" can get ad07 as replacement tires. Which is really one of the best in the world.

edit :: or are they 16" on the colt?

Comment

They're 16's on the Colt!

Comment

wow! thanks for sharing, looks nice.
                <3j

Comment

Originally posted by Jingers View Post
                  but manufactures have to provide replacement parts for the cars for at least.

So at least dc2rs running 15" can get ad07 as replacement tires. Which is really one of the best in the world.

edit :: or are they 16" on the colt?
                  As Mo said, they are 16 inch 205/R16/45 Advan Neova AD07. And you are right about getting replacement tyres from the dealer.....but i think it might be cheaper to get a RE55 semi than getting it from a dealer

Comment

Originally posted by lovesil View Post
                    i doubt it or else we will be able to get a Neova readily from a Yokohama distributer.
                    they do come in stock coz i just rmember, another colt i saw yesterday at the track have the same tyres on....asked her if she modded the car, she said stock, just got from dealer...

i still think re55 is more expensive...anyway u can't compare AD07 to RE55...they are 2 complete different level of tyres man
                    Last edited by RDC-2™; 12-12-06, 12:59 PM.

Comment

The AD07 comes stock on the Colt but what lovesil meant is that you probably cannot readily purchase AD07s from a Yoko distributor.

Comment

As Mo said, AD07 can't be readily purchased from any distributor like Bob Jane T-Mart. And, as everyone knows, dealer often charges like 100% over the actual market price for anything, hence its not surprising to find a AD07 tyre from the dealer to cost the same as a market RE55.

Comment

Working...
                        X