No announcement yet.

[QLD] ClubITR - Eat, Drive, Chat 4/3/2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We all arrived at the final destination before everyone parts off to head back home.

Again we ended up chatting for a while and also Robi took Rixsy out for a joy ride in his car.

It was time to leave, said bye to everyone and hopefully will see those guys again at the next ClubITR meet ! The last photo ...

So if you like to see some of the other pictures that were not linked up here, link is below:

http://s1189.photobucket.com/albums/...Meet%20040312/

Thanks guys and hopefully by the next meet I will have a new exhaust and some other new bits and pieces.

And please do excuse that black dot, I have no clue what that is but I though it was just dust on the sensor but it seemed too dark and big for a dust particle. Getting it checked out this week.

Comment

Firstly, a huge well done effort by Robi for organising the event, though there wasn't many people attended but I reckon to compensate we had fun! Thanks Vincent for the joy ride, something new to me and also realised that a stock engine DC5R with well balanced handling can probably go faster around a corner than a K24 DC5R which lacks suspension tuning. I reckon with Robi's engine package and Vincent's suspension n brake package it be an awesome combo! Something to compare! Great to hear good advice from Vincent and also Warwick and Robi too as always ... But the main highlight was meeting new people and getting to know them and their car! Hope to see you guys at the next meet!

Comment

Thanks for the coverage Stephen!

Love the photos and captions.
        ClubITR | Like

Comment

Very Nice

Comment

The corner where all the rubber is, is where the drifters and falcodore people go to "practice" drifting. It just far enough way from the closest police station for the police not to bother to drive that far late at night and it has no traffic at night.

Your lucky it was a rainy day as that cafe on a sunny day is usually packed.

Comment

Nice coverage, small meets definitely have their advantages! Any pics of Warwick's engine bay?

Comment

Originally posted by M@lew View Post
                Nice coverage, small meets definitely have their advantages! Any pics of Warwick's engine bay?
                I have got a picture from our very first meet of his bay.

Sigh so bored, I'm watching Robi listening to his lecturer LOL!

Comment

Added to the front page. Please like!

Impressive engine bay!
                  ClubITR | Like

Comment

y cant NSW do something like this?
                    Prash Imaging (Facebook) - Please like!
                    Flickr
                    my car blog - Have a read
                    my 2nd car blog - Have a read too

Comment

Originally posted by crashprash View Post
                      y cant NSW do something like this?
                      Because we too good

Comment

Damm no invite stephen. Would of been fun taking the dc2 out to vs the dc5's :P lets have a friendly dc2r vs dc5r cruise sometime looked like fun guys.

btw robbie, how do you think my car would compare to wpg(warwick) on the roll? was really curious to see how fast the car was last meet, tried to egg him on to give us a burst but no luck!

Comment

Originally posted by 89lude View Post
                          Damm no invite stephen. Would of been fun taking the dc2 out to vs the dc5's :P lets have a friendly dc2r vs dc5r cruise sometime looked like fun guys.

btw robbie, how do you think my car would compare to wpg(warwick) on the roll? was really curious to see how fast the car was last meet, tried to egg him on to give us a burst but no luck!
                          Will let you know about the next one, thought you guys would have known ?

Comment

Originally posted by 89lude View Post
                            Car feels stronger compared to a K24, mainly in the higher revs. So after driving it, I think it would be fairly even till the final 1,000 RPM where he would slightly pull.

Otherwise it's farking fast, and doesn't feel like it's even trying. Plenty left in the motor, but Warwick is running a smaller turbo so it has NO lag at all.

Comment

hardly keep up to date on the forums anymore stephen. been to busy with other things.

and robbie, sounds mad. sounds alot like one of the kits i got at home here for my 24. decided to not go with it due to small turbo (to4) will run out of puff, and the bigger gt35r would lag then explode. i cant wait to use the supercharger. n/a powerband is the best. would much prefer n/a built but i cant afford to rebuild a built motor if it blows etc.

Comment

Day looked fun guys!
                                Integra Type R
                                Integra Type S
                                S2000

Comment

Working...
                                X