• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice Tom!

Nate, how big?
    ClubITR | Like

Comment

Originally posted by Natman View Post
      lol after owning my car for about 4 years and doing a lot of research and thoughts where and what path i want to go down, i have decided, i'll give you a small hint, what's going to happen to my beloved DC2R soon......two words will suffice lol

BIG TURBO
      to you good sir.

Comment

gidday felix ....it's going to be a T3/T4 0.50 COMPRESSOR A/R, 0.63 TURBINE A/R, it's big in my eyes may be small to others on here but i'm hopefully get 170-180kw depending on the tune etc

Comment

Originally posted by ChargeR View Post
          a throttle stop thingy
          Brakes?

Comment

well last satday i installed my cf bonnet, and monday an oil catch can. prob mostly for bling mods but hey! lol

i'll get whoever is there satday to take photos
            DC5R: RED GOES FASTER

Comment

Today I put on my secondary O2 sensor spacer/adaptor. It cleared one code (p1167) but I still got the last error P1166. Another quick word to adrian @ Toda and it leaves us down to a faulty O2 sensor and/or fault wiring. No biggie at the moment but will be ordering a OEM secondary o2 sensor in near future and extension harness for it.

mmm oem sensor...can't imagine it being cheap!
              S2000
              WSID : TBA
              Wakefield : 1:10.1

Flippit Photography
              Smooth As Detailing
              Incar Racing

Comment

go for denso or another replacement
                Instagram: @ictorv2 & @00zaku

Comment

Originally posted by stienerv2 View Post
                  go for denso or another replacement
                  I've read heaps online that aftermarket sensors still give problems, read it very often so I don't want stuff around, I'll just get oem.
                  S2000
                  WSID : TBA
                  Wakefield : 1:10.1

Flippit Photography
                  Smooth As Detailing
                  Incar Racing

Comment

Just finished installing my front 15mm spacers, so flush.....

and also removed my p plates lol
                    Instagram: @ictorv2 & @00zaku

Comment

- BC BR Coilovers installed & adjusted
                      - CUSCO Front strut bar installed

Need to adjust my height a little bit more lower & then get a wheel alignment ^^

Comment

Here are some picss (=

Comment

Originally posted by dnapol View Post
                          and finished product
                          And finished spine in a crash.

There is no way I would wear that harness over a standard seat belt on a racetrack. The downward angle of your shoulder restraints will likely cause spinal damage and or death in a crash.

See below excerpt from installation instructions of a harness manufacturer :-

Originally posted by http://www.schroth.com/installation-instructions/en/index.html
                          Shoulder Belt Routing (applies to all restraint types)
                          · Shoulder belts must run from the shoulders horizontally or down, at no more than a 20° angle.
                          · In cases where the shoulder belts must be routed down to the chassis floor, support by a roll cage bar or harness guide at the appropriate height is essential to establish the horizontal shoulder strap routing off the shoulder/HANS®. Most racing seats are not designed and tested to carry shoulder belt crash loads from downward installation. Severe injury or death could result. A 45° downward shoulder belt installation is possible with seats that SCHROTH has positively tested to take a load measured during a 50 kph [31 mph] and 28 G impact with a 75 kg (175 lb) dummy. Refer to the list of SCHROTH approved racing seats in section “About Seats”. WARNING: 45° downward shoulder belt installation is not recommended with HANS®.
                          | 1991 Formula Red NSX | 1999 CW DC2R #00-193 | 2013 Black CBR1000RR

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

Drove the car to my friends workshop (he is a mechanic)... to have some Billet 70a Hasport mounts fitted.

I would have done it myself, but I've been far to busy lately.

Comment

Originally posted by freakygeek View Post
                              And finished spine in a crash.

There is no way I would wear that harness over a standard seat belt on a racetrack. The downward angle of your shoulder restraints will likely cause spinal damage and or death in a crash.

See below excerpt from installation instructions of a harness manufacturer :-
                              So... having the belts run over a B-Piller bar (Or the like), then bolting them to the floor (Similar position), would be a better option?

Comment

its more to hold me into the seat than anything. Hopefully I wont be having any high speed crashes
                                1995 Honda Civic EG (K20)
                                1998 Nissan 180SX Type X (SR20)
                                2010 Volkswagen Golf GTI (Emission Monster)

RHCP
                                F1 Nut

Comment

Working...
                                X