Clear All

Originally posted by KVZT View Post
    Nah, it was an NA1 with pop ups, sounded sweet as too
    This WOON guy knows what's up!
    ClubITR | Like

Comment

Originally posted by felixR View Post
      This WOON guy knows what's up!
      Yeah, behind my uni is a baller as f suburb so there's always ferraris, lambos, Porsches, etc coming in and out past the uni....

.... Then there's me in my noisy base integra

Comment

Originally posted by KVZT View Post
        Yeah, behind my uni is a baller as f suburb so there's always ferraris, lambos, Porsches, etc coming in and out past the uni....

.... Then there's me in my noisy base integra
        UWA? I was there last week and noticed a disproportionate amount of exotics driving through the uni too.

"Because in a split second, it's gone" ~Ayrton Senna

Comment

ClubITR | Like

Comment

trollin' haha
            ClubITR | Like

Comment

Mac Uni is full of baller FOB's too, seen an NSX there, seen Aston Martins, Lambos, and even a Caterham haha
              BNR34 Build [SOLD]
              APB DC5R Build [SOLD]
              Daily/Track Civic EG Build [SOLD]
              NSEX

Comment

ClubITR | Like

Comment

| 1991 Formula Red NSX | 1999 CW DC2R #00-193 | 2013 Black CBR1000RR

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

ClubITR | Like

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

ClubITR | Like

Comment

An object of desire.
                                ClubITR | Like

Comment

Working...
                                X