waiting for a HEKTIK update!
    his busy buying new parts !!!!

Comment

im awaiting an update matty!
      Integra Type R
      Integra Type S
      S2000

Comment

haha I'll take some pics on a nice day. Not much done to the car though...need to have something good before an update. That or some good pics (hint hint Uc!)

Comment

Farrrrrr Balllinnn Offf The Chainnnnnnnnn

matt's new supercharge kit is WILD.

rotrex anyone?
          Last edited by bungsai; 16-08-10, 05:29 PM.

Comment

track prepped much?!?!?!

Comment

Trying...

Comment

havnt been on the forum for ages. Nice seeing what you haev done to my old car. keep it up
                19,000 rpm still going

Comment

I noticed you wrote JDM K20A on your first post.

So you had swapped ADM engine to the JDM? Or just rebuilt with JDM internals?

Comment

Originally posted by poeter View Post
                    I noticed you wrote JDM K20A on your first post.

So you had swapped ADM engine to the JDM? Or just rebuilt with JDM internals?
                    Was swapped in.

Time for an update WITH PICS!

Not much has changed from the car lately, nothing dramatic anyway. Picked up some Project Kics Revo's, so they were nice.

Grabbed a Sabelt Harness for track as well. Holds me pretty well so can't wait to see how I go at Winton in Nov!

Popped some pads on for extra comfort and Type R bling.

Also dug up a video of me at Track back in May. Nothing special since it was early in the day and my lines were horrible. But still nice to have.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJatwy2jCZw

Apart from that not much else. Need to get a rear camber kit still and fix my rear camber but funds back to being low as I have 2 sets of rims still. (hint hint) Then again I guess it means I can try and track down some second hand semi's to put on my RE30's and just use the CR Kai's to drive up to Winton. Win!

Also had a proper photo shoot last week with my mate, here’s a few pics from day from both him and me.

Comment

dope!, loving the wheels + the harness
                      bansai! Ling Longs

Comment

ur car is EPICally HOT!
                        Integra Type R
                        Integra Type S
                        S2000

Comment

loving the car mate..keep it up.

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

Looks good......
                              Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
                              1)ブレーキを踏む
                              2)クラッチを切る
                              3)シフトダウンしなから、
                                アクセルをぶかす
                              4)クラッチをつなぐ
                              :blah:
                              インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
                              人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

Updated the first post with a new pic + mods
                                ------------------------------------------------------------

Been a while but with the upcoming EXE track day, I'm sure everyone is crazily preparing. (Me inc)

Got some RE001's 235 /45 front and 225 / 45 rear which are pretty good for daily. On the track i'm not expecting outstanding performance but I'd like to see how they go. Got another alignment, running -2.5 camber at the front now which isn't too big of a difference.

Found out one of my wheel studs were damage and had to rip out one of my kics to get my front rim off. Replaced the stud but now I lack 1 x kic nut so if anyone has one feel free to let me know!

Had my car serviced last week and I'm trying out a new oil recommended by Nelson at Racing Project. Agip SINT 2000 10W-40. My spark plugs were pretty gone as well so picked up a set of NGK Iridium and had them put in too.

The main purpose of going in though was to get my DBA 4000 Slotted rotors and Ferodo DS2500 pads in. Feel much better and I can't wait to try them out properly.

Here's my old rotors and EBC greens, both which still have heaps more meat than I thought they would. Guess I'll keep them either for future use or sell them.

And last but not least finally got around to putting my voltage stabiliser in, although I'm still missing heaps of grounding points.

Last edited by M@lew; 09-11-10, 11:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X