• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those houses!

The Civic must pull.
    ClubITR | Like

Comment

I got cover featured on Super Street magazine. So I wanted to say thank you for all your support and follow plus to the people who had helped me through this painful project that has taken 5 years to finished. As well as Sam Du at Super Street and Joey at Stickydiljoe for making this feature possible for me. Cheers folks and the chapter is now close for Redrum project.

Comment

12/16/15 : Last exposure I have for this car. Joey shared the unpublished pictures he has taken that didn't get on the magazine feature. Enjoy:

http://stickydiljoe.com/2015/12/15/e...reet-magazine/

Comment

"It was one of those extensive builds that you weren’t even sure would ever be done." Haha yep.

Nice one Huy.
          ClubITR | Like

Comment

Dam..... great build.

Finally Redrum is finished.
            Instagram: @ictorv2 & @00zaku

Comment

Originally posted by felixR View Post
              "It was one of those extensive builds that you weren’t even sure would ever be done." Haha yep.

Nice one Huy.
              its still not finished ahahah

Originally posted by stienerv2 View Post
              Dam..... great build.

Finally Redrum is finished.
              thanks and yep somewhat finished but with anything it will never be the end

Comment

quick little update for the civic, towed it to portland to get it tuned by PSI motorsports. Made 325whp at 12psi roughly since im still having a little issue with the map sensor.

Comment

So nice.

What's wrong with the sensor?
                  ClubITR | Like

Comment

Map sensor wasn't reading correctly, for some reason kpro was reading 23psi at 4K rpm. I bought an aem map sensor and seems to work out.

Comment

Working...
                    X