AsHw3e DC5R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If i was going
    To get a bodykit, it will be between the c west or mugen front bumper.
    Mugem
    Frot bumper
    Wil be
    My
    Choice though. Match it with canards
    Integra Type R
    Integra Type S
    S2000

Comment

You can get canards for the ings too.

Comment

If I was going to kit I would go INGS+1. Something different than the usual stuff you see. Looks hot with canards as well.

Comment

thats a sexc photo (>_<) .. hmm decisions. im so close to getting one atm, but will see how it goes. any other photos you got that will just make it easier for me to get it haha

Comment

And another one

edit: Had to upload it to imageshack...

Last edited by MRK20A; 20-02-11, 03:59 PM.

Comment

front bar is sexy with canards but me no rikey side skirts or rear bar that much, too much going on there imo

Comment

Yeah same. I like the J's racing sides with carbon splitters. Simple yet aggressive.

There's not too many rear bars I like... probably the Mugen rear lip but I don't know if they would all flow together.

Sorry Ash. Enough dirtying up your thread from me!

Comment

^^ sexy!! i love the j's sides so much cleaner. Also if you have a bit more cash, the max racing kit is a bit awesome as well

Comment

haha all good guys :P , oh wow the js racing is pretty nice lol

Comment

so i checked out the kit last night.. seems to be in very good nick. buyer says its genuwine but i didnt notice and "ings+1" written anywhere, so im pretty sure its replica. only thing im worried about is fitment? hmm.. what do u guys think?

Comment

if there was no brand name anywhere (usually on the inside) than its replica for sho.

you might require to mod/zip tie it a bit for it to be sitting perfectly

Comment

Working...
                        X