Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cw Fn2r

Hello all,
    just took delivery of my new car on Thursday finally got some photos time today when the sun is out!

Loving how the car drives, nice and comfy while being very stable around corners, feels better than my previous DC5R.

got to resis in 2nd gear i'm gona be driving a push bike at this rate

Pic of my old car which was written off by a careless 4wd driver

Now to the new love

Dom
    Last edited by Fish; 26-06-10, 04:41 PM.

Nice upgrade!

Any plans for it?
    Integra Type R
    Integra Type S
    S2000

Comment

performance wise in the future i want toda headers, fujitsubo catback, hondata and prob a mugen intake
      maybe a nice set of wheels
      and possibly access front and rear lip
      cheaper than buying from honda
      and there's a seeker carbon rear spoiler lip looks interesting too

but then it will be at least 2 years before i get modding to be truthful, warranty + wanting house deposit atm but one can only dream atm

Comment

Congratulations on your new ride,
        They are a really nice car to drive

Comment

nice CW ride there mate, i think u prob be the 1st owner of a CW fn2 in our forum.

enjoy.

Comment

Hawt ride mang!!! Slowly growing on me. I like the fronts heaps but have a hard time with the arse end.

Quote:
            Originally Posted by justinfox
            You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

JHDM-B18C7 >>>>> Source Code: DC2R 00-0016 SOLD

Comment

yea the front is nice
              the rear end is debatable hehe
              i dont mind it
              could do with a rear lip to make it more aggressive

overall its a great car to drive and easy to live with best of both worlds!

Comment

Hmmmmm possibly.... Haven't driven one yet. Keep us updated as you progress..

Quote:
                Originally Posted by justinfox
                You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

JHDM-B18C7 >>>>> Source Code: DC2R 00-0016 SOLD

Comment

Congratz mate, Car looks absolutely brilliant.

Comment

Love the sterring wheels on these things, thats about it really. White looks good though.

Comment

thanks
                      had some time over the weekend to do a little DIY on the footwell lights
                      its red from factory but is covered by blue plastic caps... possibly shared from the FD accent light part. result is a non existant accent light even in the darkest of nights...
                      took the panels apart and removed caps, double sided foam tape the led back on and its now 10x brigher than before! hehe now it looks like the pics in the broschure now!

and weird car, the display was showing 10.1L per 100km, i rev it out a few times in 2nd then it magically drops to 9.7L per 100km haha
                      honda does love revs

Comment

Looks clean.. always love CW

Comment

Working...
                        X