Norm - Perth DC5R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Such a straight and clean body there norm. Miring indeed
    Lisa is a nut. She has a rubber butt. Everytime she turns around it goes putt putt.

CW DC5R Build

Comment

just looks so HOT <3

Comment

Looks amazing Norm

Comment

Looking good Norm.

So the engine currently in the car is the K20a2? When do you intend to put the K24 in?

Comment

Thanks for all the comments guys.

Rob: Won't be starting on the k24 for awhile. Unfortunately priorities have shifted. Finances for wedding planning come first

Comment

Wedding~~~~
              Into Gundam and Anime?! Check out my business at www.facebook.com/officialgundamuniverse

www.gundamuniverse.com.au

Comment

i reckon with a widebody kit like that, you need rims with a lot of dish to flesh out the kit. Don't need concave spokes, just tonnes of dish!
                eckoflyte

Comment

Originally posted by andrew84tran View Post
                  i reckon with a widebody kit like that, you need rims with a lot of dish to flesh out the kit. Don't need concave spokes, just tonnes of dish!

Hahah. I'll keep that in mind. Right now, I have other things to worry.

Ever felt defeated? I'm always the type to say "dude, I can totally do that" person...but somehow, the car has gotten to me.

A couple things which I'll post up in the technical forum as other members will benefit from it. Two problems that have stopped me in my tracks so far are,
                  1. The clutch master cylinder has no back pressure.
                  2. The car does not recgonise my key. The green key light on the dash is flashing.

Comment

Something like this. But even more aggressive. TE37V 17x9.5 -15 perhaps?

Last edited by andrew84tran; 26-04-13, 06:27 PM.
                    eckoflyte

Comment

Can't see the photo Andrew!
                      ClubITR | Like

Comment

fixed!
                        eckoflyte

Comment

Just received some awesome goodies! Pictures speak louder than words. Will give a review on the shifter once we've after started the car

Out with the old, and in with the new

Comment

wow that shifter looks amazing. Im looking at getting a ktuned one
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks Hau. Installed it and it felt great. Was quite stiff with the new HR racing cables too. Only driving will tell.

Comment

Originally posted by Norm View Post
                                Thanks Hau. Installed it and it felt great. Was quite stiff with the new HR racing cables too. Only driving will tell.
                                Yeah those shifter cables are stiff. Cant wait to get them ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X