• Show
Clear All

BTW, steve, Blue SR4's.. DO IT!
    Integra Type R
    Integra Type S
    S2000

Comment

Originally posted by jj17 View Post
      fruakkkkk the suspension looks beast... >.> how much did that set you back all together?
      yeh they definitely look the business This setup cost me over $3k, don't remind me this month's expenditure makes me sad

Originally posted by Timmy_B View Post
      Next JDMST we will all go then?? deal?
      Sounds like a plan mate

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
      BTW, steve, Blue SR4's.. DO IT!
      haha damn you and your SR4's, loved how they felt in your car driving was much more enjoyable. I wont succumb to getting a coloured seat though i don't want to worry about fade and stains etc....Black all the way

Comment

Black sr4 then! cheaper, and no need to match with floor matts / door inserts!

On the drive from my palce to the meet, i actually miss the sr4 .. it was weird, when i installed my stock seat sover the weeekend, driving in them was cofortable, but then dirving in my sr4 last night felt like a sports car!
        Integra Type R
        Integra Type S
        S2000

Comment

i will have a more serious look in a couple months, wouldn't mind black SR4 or something like a bride brix II but a nice fixed bucket has crossed my mind as well like the sparco fighter or similar (Status seats are really appealing to me but they are quite expensive)

Comment

fuck man.. 3k.. holy cow -__- that car of yours better be flying when those get on =/ NICE pic btw (Y)
            bansai! Ling Longs

Comment

Originally posted by stevan View Post
              i will have a more serious look in a couple months, wouldn't mind black SR4 or something like a bride brix II but a nice fixed bucket has crossed my mind as well like the sparco fighter or similar (Status seats are really appealing to me but they are quite expensive)
              Recaro > all and fixed back > all . The suspension looks really good and if I had to guess I would say that the amount of thread AST put on the shock body is probably all pretty useful for lowering. It is a common trend in the proper high end damper companies (AST, Moton, Penske etc.) to only have a single height adjustment and just have sufficient damper travel so that it doesn't bottom out or top out at either extent of the adjustment range. Unlike other cheaper dampers that probably struggle to have 3" of damper stroke and thus you can't have them anywhere but as close as possible to the top of their stroke with the car static on the ground otherwise it will be bottom out central.

Comment

Originally posted by ChargeR View Post
                Recaro > all and fixed back > all . The suspension looks really good and if I had to guess I would say that the amount of thread AST put on the shock body is probably all pretty useful for lowering. It is a common trend in the proper high end damper companies (AST, Moton, Penske etc.) to only have a single height adjustment and just have sufficient damper travel so that it doesn't bottom out or top out at either extent of the adjustment range. Unlike other cheaper dampers that probably struggle to have 3" of damper stroke and thus you can't have them anywhere but as close as possible to the top of their stroke with the car static on the ground otherwise it will be bottom out central.
                In hindsight i would have bought myself a DC5R had i known i would need to spend all this extra money on parts like seats and the LSD just to make them equivalent haha. On track i have to duck my head because the helmet hits the roof, not particularly comfortable or safe for that matter.

Good to know about the damper travel mate, it looks like the current seat position will drop the car to the ground so i will raise them an inch and see where that gets me. Reading your blog about a week ago i realise i could have asked AST to reverse bore the steering arm so i could mount the stock tie end rods inverted like on the Mugen N1's, this could have helped me get the arms a bit more perpendicular with the struts.

At this stage if i can get somewhere around 2.5 and 1.8 degrees of camber F/R with 0 toe i will be happy

Comment

AST version 2 rear dampers, upped the valving and rates to 16kg/mm...

Comment

looking good man!
                    ClubITR | Like

Comment

They look nice man, it has been 13 hours do you have them installed yet?

Comment

excited for u stevan, missing piece of the puzzle! and now a proper alignmnet!
                        Integra Type R
                        Integra Type S
                        S2000

Comment

Originally posted by ChargeR View Post
                          They look nice man, it has been 13 hours do you have them installed yet?
                          ooh believe me its been more then 13 hours waiting for these things I have to wait for a couple new springs to come in before i throw everything in for a second time.

Comment

Oh Stevan,
                            Maybe this will put a smile on your face and you can stop being soooo depressed about your car..
                            I hope engine mods will be next after all these sussy issues have been to put rest.

Also HANDS OF MY RECARO'S!!!! HAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy_B View Post
                              Oh Stevan,
                              Maybe this will put a smile on your face and you can stop being soooo depressed about your car..
                              I hope engine mods will be next after all these sussy issues have been to put rest.

Also HANDS OF MY RECARO'S!!!! HAHAHA
                              lets hope it doesn't all go pear shaped this time I think after this if im happy with how the car handles that will be it for suspension for now, next i will focus on brakes and new seats

The engine will be the last thing i get to, i suspect there will be another set of tyres for Honda Nats before i can dream of being faster (in a straight line ).

P.S can i sit in them ad pretend they are mine ??

Comment

Originally posted by stevan View Post
                                P.S can i sit in them ad pretend they are mine ??
                                yes you can sit in them. and pretend

Comment

Working...
                                X