Integra Type R
    Integra Type S
    S2000

Comment

Green stuff.

Comment

Can't wait

Comment

do u only run the toda header when u on the track?
          Integra Type R
          Integra Type S
          S2000

Comment

yeah why did the dota come off maffew?

Comment

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
              do u only run the toda header when u on the track?
              Do you mean run the header without a cat to the carback? aka testpipe? Or do you mean literally only the header and no catback? Either way nope, just run normal street set up.

Originally posted by bungsai View Post
              yeah why did the dota come off maffew?
              Got EPA'd and they guy wouldn't pass me with only the stock exhaust on so I changed back to stock headers too. Only lowered it by 1db and he still wouldn't pass me. So I went somewhere else and I passed by like 8db, so pretty much them coming off was a complete waste of time and money.

Comment

Originally posted by M@lew View Post
                Do you mean run the header without a cat to the carback? aka testpipe? Or do you mean literally only the header and no catback? Either way nope, just run normal street set up.

Got EPA'd and they guy wouldn't pass me with only the stock exhaust on so I changed back to stock headers too. Only lowered it by 1db and he still wouldn't pass me. So I went somewhere else and I passed by like 8db, so pretty much them coming off was a complete waste of time and money.
                hahah same here.

i got got a 1" pea shooter made up.

passes with toda headers, metal cat and moogen b pipe

pm me if you ever need to borrow it.

Comment

Aw serious? I wish I had known that a few weeks ago. Off to Fountain Gate now to give Daniel his stock exhaust back. TODA and Power Getter back on now.

Comment

Good News

Track day on Sunday. Awesome fun! My last lap for the day in Session 4 was also my PB of 1.52. Happy with the time but definitely can do better with better tires! (Fronts way too wide, rears bald) Criticism of my driving is that I forgot what Winton looked like from above and ended up taking the hairpins as 2 corners instead.

Spun out a couple of times, with my second time being after the straight. This put some strain onto my wheels and the tyre came "loose" from the rim. Didn't notice as when I checked the pressures but they seemed alright but upon driving back to Melb the car didn't feel right. Pulled into a servo to check the pressure (after pulling up to Tom / Charger at the lights ) and found my front left was only at 14psi! Inflated it to 38 and after waiting for 5 minutes it was down to 36. So quickly drove home and popped the car onto jack stands to relieve the pressure. Had to borrow a mates set of stockies but now have a set of 215/45/17 Kumho Ku31's coming in this afternoon thanks to Johnny (OTR).

Hopefully with newer tyres and more confidence I can break the 1.50 barrier next time!

Bad News

Went to head into uni this morning and noticed something was odd...low and behold my car has been badged. Got rid of all the glue but left with scratches on my boot.

Comment

OH NO...............................this is the most dreaded thing. Thank goodness i'm not at uni anymore. Is that scratch down to the primer?

Comment

damn, sorry to hear about the badging.

Do you have the natsoft sheet for times from that day by any chance?

Comment

Originally posted by Norm View Post
                          OH NO...............................this is the most dreaded thing. Thank goodness i'm not at uni anymore. Is that scratch down to the primer?
                          Yeah. Ordered some scratch up paint but doubt that will do a lot, but might as well try.

damn, sorry to hear about the badging.

Do you have the natsoft sheet for times from that day by any chance?
                          http://www.natsoft.com.au/cgi-bin/re.../2010.WIN.S6.Y

Overall results for the day.

Comment

ahhh tom beat eddys time yay!

well done matt!

ps i got that badge lying around somewhere at home i THINK.

i'll have a look for you.
                            Last edited by bungsai; 28-05-10, 11:47 AM.

Comment

sigh, ive got scratches on my boot where those badges are too... but thing is, they didnt get the badge, they failed and left scratch marks on my car. i touched it up with touch up paint from honda. should only cost 14-15$.

It must be hate against ABP type R =[ =[
                              bansai! Ling Longs

Comment

ahhh tom beat eddys time yay!

well done matt!

ps i got that badge lying around somewhere at home i THINK.

i'll have a look for you.
                                Thanks. Maybe I'll beat their times one day! ty for looking for the badge too. If i can't buff out the scratches and such I might just grab a sticker and pop that over instead.

Originally posted by jj17 View Post
                                sigh, ive got scratches on my boot where those badges are too... but thing is, they didnt get the badge, they failed and left scratch marks on my car. i touched it up with touch up paint from honda. should only cost 14-15$.

It must be hate against ABP type R =[ =[
                                Damn that sucks. Yeah I ordered some touch up paint in which should be here on Monday, so I'll see how I go with that.

Comment

Working...
                                X