Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My DC5R!

Sup guys,

I'm a new comer on here,my name is Dennis aka 'DK' (and no it doesnt stand for drift king lol) ,thought i'd intro myself and my car.Performance wise barely done anythin just a Injen CAI which i thought was a great upgrade.I've decided to do boost performance a little and have planned out what i want and am currently collecting the parts,endeavouring to finaly put it all together n tune.
    So far i have done mostly Audio and cosmetics.
    I have INGS style side skirts,Carbon fibre bonnet,Angel/Halo lights,6000k HID's,After market rear lights,18" Black Volks immitation rims with red nuts (vorks lol).

car1.JPG

car2.JPG

car3.JPG

car4.JPG

car5.JPG

hey man, welcome!
    what you planning on doing with you car??
    sigpicCurrent holder of the Win folder.

Comment

Cheers!

Originally posted by Didz View Post
      hey man, welcome!
      what you planning on doing with you car??
      Cheers thanx,

Well im looking at grabbin parts one by one,where ever i can find a good bang for buck deal and then puttin em all together.At the momment I'm thinkin of Buddyclub N+ coilovers,Toda header,Fujistubu RM01a exhaust,Skunk 2 intake manifold,Exedy lighter flighwheel n heavy duty clutch,and ECU and tune probably a K-Pro.I choose the Rm01a cause i want the sleeper style,dnt want attention from cops with loud exhausts.
      Thats what i'm thinkin now,though i am always open to new ideas and am always keen on learning about more about modding cars.
      Feel free to suggest any ideas guys but plz nuthin too crazy for example-forced induction,though it does give you great gains for your money,i'm still on my p'z and honestly dnt think i would take it that far.But anything else would be apprecitated.

cheers!

Comment

Welcome Where are you located?

Comment

not a bad ride.. first mod, bring the head and tail lights back to stock!... u from SW sydney yeah - i think i seen this car around?
          Integra Type R
          Integra Type S
          S2000

Comment

good choice for future mods... keep it clean
            ... retired/

Comment

Yep, very good choice in mods! If you want quiet, another exhaust i would recommend is the Mugen Twin-Loop. I have one and it's definitely a lot quieter than most other cannon designs.

Comment

Blaze Orange

Comment

yeah it is a bit ricey.. But if you're happy with your car dude, who gives a rats what people think.

Comment

yeah it is a bit ricey.. But if you're happy with your car dude, who gives a rats what people think.
                    LoL i agree it is abit ricey but hopefully when i'm done with it wont look as much.But hey its a ricey car! doesnt take much to make it look ricey lol.

Comment

Yep, very good choice in mods! If you want quiet, another exhaust i would recommend is the Mugen Twin-Loop. I have one and it's definitely a lot quieter than most other cannon designs.
                      Yeah i've heard quiet abit about the mugen twin loop,how does it souind though?
                      i seen a comment from a user on here sayin "its sounds like loud fart", or is he talkin crap?

Comment

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
                        not a bad ride.. first mod, bring the head and tail lights back to stock!... u from SW sydney yeah - i think i seen this car around?
                        I like the lights,maybe not the rear so much i was think of maybe puttin them back to stock,but defineatley like da angel eyes.
                        And yeah i am from around SW sydney.

Comment

Originally posted by M@lew View Post
                          Welcome Where are you located?
                          Cheers thanx,I'm located around the South West Sydney area.

Comment

Originally posted by tinkerbell View Post
                            good choice for future mods... keep it clean
                            Thnx,yeah decided to do nuthin too crazy cause this is also my day to day driving car aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by Dkonect View Post
                              Yeah i've heard quiet abit about the mugen twin loop,how does it souind though?
                              i seen a comment from a user on here sayin "its sounds like loud fart", or is he talkin crap?
                              not at all!
                              the buddy club spec II "sounds like a loud fart"

btw, welcome to the citr frat house!

Comment

Working...
                              X