No announcement yet.

MikoZ's DC5R BLOG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey mikoz, im on the verge of getting a 350z or a s2000 and since u own both was wondering which way u think itd be best i go??

i took a s2k for test drive the other day,... loved it and am in negotsiations atm to buy one, but iv always loved the look of the 350... but yeahh..

again if u dnt mind tell be abit bout the cars n what ur honnest thoughs of them are

Comment

Originally posted by DC:53:XX View Post
      hey mikoz, im on the verge of getting a 350z or a s2000 and since u own both was wondering which way u think itd be best i go??

i took a s2k for test drive the other day,... loved it and am in negotsiations atm to buy one, but iv always loved the look of the 350... but yeahh..

again if u dnt mind tell be abit bout the cars n what ur honnest thoughs of them are
      my 350z not a track version, it a 07' twin throttle body one and AUTOMATIC. stock to stock, defintely more torque and more power than a s2000 (dun have to do a srs comparing, easy to feel that)

honnestly, i buying a 350z for a daily driving, 12~13Liters/100kms if not hard drive all the time, bigger interior space than s2000, comfortable suspension setup. i guess you will pick up a track version is you choose a 350z,eh? i tried my friends 03 track version before, i can say 350 definitely got more potential on power make than a S2000. only bad thing is the gear ratio, i dun think NISSAN find a right gear ratio for VQ35, espically on dam 2nd gear!

buying a s2000, mostly for hobbie and be a HONDA fan. i got a 01 model...totally a nice car to modify... such good cornering performance and light weight.
      some no good things of s2000 are:
      *Common clutch/gearbox problem (crunch sounds) easy to solve out by clutch and flywheel changing(what i heard from other owner)
      *weak LSD/diff
      *bad torque before vtec kick-in
      *not good car to go shopping,lol

so as all above, IMO, s2000 is a good toy car but i dun like to drive it everyday.
      350Z, i be fine to drive it everyday.

(all my person opinion)
      Project: DC5R>>S2000>>NSX

Comment

how much u pick it up for?? and with home man kms ect.. if u dont wana post it pm me reply man n ill keep it quiet..

im tryna get 1 for around 20 - 26.. with at least 80 thou kms.. but there eitha high km n cheap or low km and 30k+..

haha and the ones that are average km are 35k+ lmao... doesnt make no sence.. :P haha f$%ing honda owners... :P

Comment

i just check the carsale, this one 99model s2000 white 80,000kms sell for 26k in NSW
          http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/...d=11D53758770E

i pick up my 01 model ap1 from VIC for 26k, 83000kms in cluster,
          as i know, there s no diff with 99-01

350z touring: $45k with a low KMS
          '03 model track version around 30k-35k

Comment

haha it always happens, you think u got a mad deal and next day you see a better car in carsales
            Blaze Orange

Comment

Originally posted by TypeSexy View Post
              haha it always happens, you think u got a mad deal and next day you see a better car in carsales
              true, i 'll never go to compare with other deal since i 've bought one car, coz the only result of doing that is make myself feel sad.

Comment

lol i already looked at the white one bro... its COMPLETLEY DICKED haha

it was red b4 it was white... it has been clocked, interior changed around, no books, gusting brake calipers, also running lean on a stock tune.. haha..

u got a pretty good deal.. im trying to find ablack with red leather.. but no luck

Comment

Originally posted by DC:53:XX View Post
                  lol i already looked at the white one bro... its COMPLETLEY DICKED haha

it was red b4 it was white... it has been clocked, interior changed around, no books, gusting brake calipers, also running lean on a stock tune.. haha..

u got a pretty good deal.. im trying to find ablack with red leather.. but no luck
                  there also a good one in QLD, in color red ,KMS around 78000', asking for $28k sth

Comment

mm duno if i want red though.. im looking at the silver one in darling hurst.. its not bad,, but its got a fair few scratches on it... prob needs a good grand b4 its clean to what id deem drivable standards.. just the guy hasnt taken greatest care of it... like exterior wise..

but its been maintained very well.. and serviced at scotts honda artarmon its whole life..
                    Last edited by DC:53:XX; 20-07-09, 06:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mikoZ View Post
                      pm sent
                      could you plz pm me the power seller as well ??
                      coz i know some of them are unlikely to post it to AU.
                      Also where did you service ur DC5r ? i want to find a better mechanic.
                      THX bro

Comment

Working...
                      X