Markymaclmb's VERY SICK INTEGRA...in Thailand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Markymaclmb's VERY SICK INTEGRA...in Thailand

New pics of the 2013 Edition of my car is now up on PAGE 5!!!!!!!!!!!

Part 1
    HOPE YOU GUYS ARE COOL WITH THIS….it took a lot of effort and time to just POST this stuff all in one take….realize that this site doesn’t allow over 10 pics per post…I had to break it all down!

Here we go….
    After terrorizing the net for over 4 years with videos being shown on the net with just a simple search in YOUTUBE for "JDM" or "INTEGRA" or "Type R" you get to see a very sick ride that belongs to me....

over the years questions have been raised as to who the heck did that ride, or have questions as to what was done to it.

I wander over searching for friends on the web for people who love VTEC or Integras or Honda lovin...and I stumble onto a few good ones such as
    ITR-DC2.com where you can see my ride and call sign all over the place.

And the day came when I came upon this great and friendly club.

With only a day of posting my car, there was a request for a forum set aside just for me....I happily present to you...MY HONDA DREAM COME TRUE....

I am MARKYMACLMB, a New Yorker who in the end found happiness back in my home country, Thailand.

My love for cars started out with American Muscle Cars and Corvettes. But the dream never materialized.

When I moved back to Thailand, I fell in love with what they called back in the days as "RICE MOBILES". But back then, I wanted to be different and add a bit of uniqueness to my ride.

After hard work...I decided to buy my first sports car....the FTO did fit the bill but luckily my girlfriend pointed out to me a small mark on the console....and so she gave me 10 more minutes to look for another car on the lot....turned out to be this car (minus all the MUGEN and CARBON PARTS)

After getting to know what my ride can do and discovering the beauty of VTEC...I got bored.

The bug was biting me and I wanted to go slow....first thing was a change in style....stripped out and a unique color as all the other type Rs in the world were either yellow or champion white...

Well as the color started to get the bug going in me, the next thing was power or the urge to go faster with more torque response...
    Last edited by markymaclmb; 04-03-13, 01:13 PM.

Part 2

Part 2
    away we went and over a course of 2 years....we modded with every possible configuration of pistons from SPOON, Weisco, and B16B slugs....to Throttle body experimentation, to Mugen Exhausts....and straight through TITANIUM 2.5 inch pipes to a SPOON N1 exhaust....to CLOSE GEARS and STRAIGHT CUT GEARS....all the while stripping it down for better feeling...

Comment

Part 3

Part 3

Comment

Part 4

Part 4

Comment

Part 5

Part 5

Comment

Part 6

Part 6

Comment

Part 7

Part 7

Comment

Part 8

Part 8

But then I needed more power...
                so out with the B18C that was making 230 HP at 8500 rpms on EMANAGE ECU Piggyback to a J's Racing Box......torque was low....

Comment

Part 9

Part 9
                  Needed more power and searched the world over for a solution without breaking the bank...as of up to that point....my bank was getting pretty low on cash.....

Found a B20 from Japan low mileage...original owner was a woman who just rear ended some poor guy and decided to buy a bigger SUV while practically giving me the engine....I paid for shipping and here I am with a B20 complete engine....I ditched the top block and used a B16A while REDOING all the porting and polishing necessary for me to get my goals of a high reving engine matted to a B20 bottom block.....my mechanic by the way on weekends is a pit crew chief for Thailand's Singha racing team HONDA.....so I trust him...

Comment

Part 10

Part 10

Comment

Part 11

Part 11

Comment

Part 12

Part 12

Hope I don't bore you all...

Comment

Part 13

Part 13
                          Now after 5 years with my car....running in healthy condition....245 HP and 218 nm torque flat torque line ....everything is swell and dandy...I got bored again.....and it was time to change the color and go further....wanted my car to be a go cart on the street with an attitude and feel to it....(I don't street race...I'm just a nut who wants to go to work with a RACING FEELING)

Yes its my daily ride as well...

Back to my Chassis builder once again....and to kick start he ceremony...we had to do this

Comment

Part 14

Part 14

Comment

Part 15

Part 15

Comment

Working...
                              X