• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love this car, keep up the great work.

Comment

Oh hey son.

Comment

great write up as usual.....keep us update for the superlap......so looking forward to see what time can you get with the new setup...
        Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
        1)ブレーキを踏む
        2)クラッチを切る
        3)シフトダウンしなから、
          アクセルをぶかす
        4)クラッチをつなぐ
        :blah:
        インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
        人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

spotted this car in a garage today
          Honda Integra DC2R natural aspired K20A

2010 CAMS Supersprint (NSW) Type 3B champion |EC: 1:46.9280|WP: 1:07.694|Winton: 1:38.614

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9nsRO86Q7s

GUESS WHAT I FOUND TOM haha

Comment

I <3 THIS CAR!

Comment

how did the z1's hold up for you at superlap?

my cars only a street car so i've never had any grip issues with mine

Comment

from what i saw they wore quite well... but i was not in the driver seat...
                  ... retired/

Comment

finally saw this beast in the flesh at superlap. HOT!!! sounds incredible too

Comment

Originally posted by air23box View Post
                      great write up as usual.....keep us update for the superlap......so looking forward to see what time can you get with the new setup...
                      Thanks fellow, although I think it will take a little more than the mods I have to get to your time! Need more crazy driving .

Originally posted by Importtuner View Post
                      Oh hey son.
                      Hola!

Originally posted by MITeggy17 View Post
                      Love this car, keep up the great work.
                      Thanks! It's okay, gets me from A to B sometimes.

Originally posted by jj17 View Post
                      impressive... i need mentors like u.
                      Track time is cheap, don't listen to me just get out there and test your car and mod it the way you like . Thanks though.

Originally posted by Didz View Post
                      You are so pro man. Really looking forward to seeing how it pans out in a weeks time
                      I don't think pro is the right word. Ghetto seems more appropriate.

Originally posted by vuongster View Post
                      Updates never disappoint. Looking the business as always. Wealth of information in the build.
                      Thanks champ, I hope at least some of the junk I have posted has helped someone out.

Originally posted by dr.k20z1 View Post

Haha internet stalker .

Great pics Vyets thanks!

Originally posted by vinnY View Post
                      how did the z1's hold up for you at superlap?

my cars only a street car so i've never had any grip issues with mine
                      Honestly I could hardly have been more pleased with the way the car handled but I am putting together my full thoughts and will post them later on.

Originally posted by tinkerbell View Post
                      from what i saw they wore quite well... but i was not in the driver seat...
                      You are correct sir, although there is slight scalloping on the inner edge which is either simply from the camber or from the wheelspin I was getting out of some of the corners. Great tyres!

Originally posted by danielj View Post
                      finally saw this beast in the flesh at superlap. HOT!!! sounds incredible too
                      Thanks! I am sorta happy with the way it sounds, but I think it needs more loud. The BYP boys at Superlap gave me serious loudness envy.

Comment

Gotta love every time you passed our garage in pit lane. Show off!

Comment

was nice meeting you last weekend tom!
                          i was the short (compared to you) fat, asian that was scoffing down a chicken burger
                          and helped you unload some junk outta your trunk on the sunday..

the gf likes your R better than mine
                          but then again.. so do i

Comment

Mean street car!... love it.

Didn't get much of a chance to see/hear it over superlap.
                            BYP Racing & Developments
                            Built. Tuned. Driven
                            Want to go fast? Come see us! e: jimmy@bypracing.com ph: (02) 9757 4757

Comment

Originally posted by dr.k20z1 View Post

Comment

Nice to meet you on friday Tom, (early-ish morning photography guy here) sorry that I couldn't stick around and have a chat about wheels, etc. I was in such a rush to get photos all day haha. I've got a few pictures of your car in my thread on jdmst if you want to see them.

Car seemed to go well on the track!

Comment

Working...
                                X