♦ ♦ ChargeR's DC5R Blog ♦ ♦

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChargeR View Post
    Uhhh no. It now says INSIDE in big block letters on the outside of my tyres . Next time I get tyres I will get something symmetric so I can do this trick without being dodgy.
    ROFL

Comment

Uhhh no. It now says INSIDE in big block letters on the outside of my tyres . Next time I get tyres I will get something symmetric so I can do this trick without being dodgy.
      Tom, when people read that.. people will be thinking, this guy can't read.. LOL
      - Project R -

Comment

ha ha!

i was like, hmmm, but that's not possible!

as long as you know this!
        ... retired/

Comment

thats a big lol.... just get re-o1R. they are symmetrical and u wont have that issue and people wont think ur a nuffy for having the tyres around the wrong way!
          sigpicCurrent holder of the Win folder.

Comment

HAHA what did you have to do for zac to make him flip those tires for you?

Great blog Tom. So many quality parts on this car. The list of "past modifications not currently fitted" cracks me up though (dodgy J's products haha).

Can't wait to see the progress of this car in the coming months
            Vivid Blue Integra Type-S
            "When I grow up I want camber like TeamMR."
            sigpic
            itr_***@hotmail.com says: (10:43:08 PM)
            send that cock breath back to the land of the stuffed turkeys

Comment

Originally posted by Didz View Post
              thats a big lol.... just get re-o1R. they are symmetrical and u wont have that issue and people wont think ur a nuffy for having the tyres around the wrong way!
              Originally posted by tinkerbell View Post
              ha ha!

i was like, hmmm, but that's not possible!

as long as you know this!
              Reading back over my above posts it does sound a little insane perhaps I should have said the side of the tyre marked inside now faces away from the centre of the car . Next street tyres will probably be Dunlop Direzza Z1s.

Originally posted by dazDC5s View Post

Great blog Tom. So many quality parts on this car. The list of "past modifications not currently fitted" cracks me up though (dodgy J's products haha).

Didn't have to do anything, Zach thought it was a perfectly acceptable practice . He is used to doing ghetto stuff. He was the one that recommended that I use silicone to seal up my split CV boot and that worked a charm.

Comment

TOM you are our HERO....

Comment

great write up good read!!

see you driving up springvale rd early mornings before turning onto whitehorse
                  19,000 rpm still going

Comment

Originally posted by dazDC5s View Post

you wonder why im so ghetto Darren.. its Zacs influence =P

lol at darren watching me make a splash shield out of plastic bits and gaffa tape "Sorry wayne.. but this is Ghetto even for you lol"
                    Memorable quotes

Originally posted by Q_ball
                    some say, his vtec was switched off on his last 4 outings at wakefield....

and that his foot comprises of only a heal and a toe...

all we know is hes called The Perry!!
                    Originally posted by tinkerbell
                    if those HA's are 7k old - i will eat my own arsehole...
                    A wise man once said "Tok like Gay better than been like gay"

Originally posted by Wayne
                    Never again complain about a honda's reliability just be glad you dont own an Alfa

Comment

Originally posted by EK4R View Post
                      great write up good read!!

see you driving up springvale rd early mornings before turning onto whitehorse
                      Are you sure? I am not renowned for my early movements .

Originally posted by JKDC5R View Post
                      TOM you are our HERO....
                      Hehe Thanks Jackson. You should come to the upcoming track day and then you can be cool as me .

Comment

How much did you pay for the Mugen N1 coiloveR?
                        - Project R -

Comment

Originally posted by vippy84 View Post
                          How much did you pay for the Mugen N1 coiloveR?
                          I got them for an extremely good price second hand from whtdc2 thanks to RDC-5. Brand new you will probably pay around 5k with brackets and springs, and mine are probably () the only set in this country so you might have difficulty picking up a set second hand locally.

Comment

[QUOTE=ChargeR;109990]Are you sure? I am not renowned for my early movements .

haah yeah tom it was def you. had a amuse sticker on the back. you probably didnt recognise me, was in a blue dc5r.

maybe it was just one off day you decided to wake up early then
                            19,000 rpm still going

Comment

This thread is a little lacking in updates. Here is a little teaser of what is to come for my noble steed:

Also to come this weekend is a dyno day at the same dyno I previously went to so I will post up the results on Saturday. Then I will be preparing for Winton on the 28th. This will involve:
                              • Gearbox oil change (Honda MTF)
                              • Engine oil change (Red Line 10W-40)
                              • PS Fluid change (maybe)
                              • A general look about under my car to see if anything obvious has fallen off.

Comment

Your car is velly good.

( i was told to post in this thread because it was feeling no love )

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
                                Horse power is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."

Comment

Working...
                                X