No announcement yet.

♦ ♦ ChargeR's DC5R Blog ♦ ♦

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ha! Thanks all you guys, I hope you looked at the other contenders before you blindly voted for my junky car though.

Comment

Hard to look past a 2 wheeling DC5

And Canada shouldn't be considered international =S

Comment

Thanks to everyone that voted for me! Looks like I won the car of the month over at ClubRSX.

I have some sad news though, this thread will be getting a bit quieter now as the Integra has been relegated to 3rd in the track heirarchy in my stable of cars.

Thanks for reading, be assured that this thread isn't dead, I will still be hitting the track with the DC5. I just won't be modifying it any further.

Comment

sad news to hear about your future improvements on the dc5, but wow, an siR! congrats Tom!
          Integra Type R
          Integra Type S
          S2000

Comment

What is the order of your hierarchy Tom if you dont mind me asking :S
            Nice pick up on the siR

Comment

well done you WON ClubRSX aussie car of the month or is that tassie

me thinks you has toooo many cars. anyways good to see it another HONDA

Comment

'I just won't be modifying it any further'

heard that before, you'll be back
                02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

that is cool guy! EFFTW
                  ClubITR | Like

Comment

Noooo! i was seeing this DC5 with a built K24 or something equally insane to suit the work done to it thus far Please don't stop work on the DC5!

Comment

ahhh SIR love...

Comment

Sad to hear that you are not modding it any further....but nice pickup of the Sir.....I am sure once you get ur hands on the SiR for a while you will start modding the Dc5 again.......I miss the time in Melb......wish I can be there tracking with you guys.......~!
                        Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
                        1)ブレーキを踏む
                        2)クラッチを切る
                        3)シフトダウンしなから、
                          アクセルをぶかす
                        4)クラッチをつなぐ
                        :blah:
                        インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
                        人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
                          sad news to hear about your future improvements on the dc5, but wow, an siR! congrats Tom!
                          Thanks! I am not completely abandoning the DC5 I don't think, and I will never sell it but for now it is having a rest.

Originally posted by MYDC5R View Post
                          What is the order of your hierarchy Tom if you dont mind me asking :S
                          Nice pick up on the siR
                          Thanks. Current track preference list is:

CR-X
                          Micra
                          DC5
                          other.....

Originally posted by maracer View Post
                          well done you WON ClubRSX aussie car of the month or is that tassie

me thinks you has toooo many cars. anyways good to see it another HONDA
                          One can never have too many cars Mario, they keep me entertained. Tassie for life haha.

Originally posted by gunpoons View Post
                          'I just won't be modifying it any further'

heard that before, you'll be back
                          Yep I will be back, but I hope that the EF will be faster than the DC5 with less monies invested and there is always time for the DC5 later.

Originally posted by felixR View Post
                          that is cool guy! EFFTW
                          EF/ED comrades! Thanks felix, EFFTW indeed:

Originally posted by stevan View Post
                          Noooo! i was seeing this DC5 with a built K24 or something equally insane to suit the work done to it thus far Please don't stop work on the DC5!
                          That may still happen, I am on the DC5 boat for the long haul. Just as I had mine before many on this forum, long after all you guys have sold yours and moved on I will still have mine . Maybe with a K24 haha. And a K24 might still feature in my life, just not in the DC5.

Originally posted by bungsai View Post
                          ahhh SIR love...
                          Yes you may address me as SiR love.

Originally posted by air23box View Post
                          Sad to hear that you are not modding it any further....but nice pickup of the Sir.....I am sure once you get ur hands on the SiR for a while you will start modding the Dc5 again.......I miss the time in Melb......wish I can be there tracking with you guys.......~!
                          Thanks Eddy, so you won't be back this year with an FD2R to improve your lap time at Winton?

Here is a full pic of the car, needs a lot of work but has potential:

Comment

I wish I can......a few big things happening in the same time and that keep me really busy. Just got marry, bought a flat in Hk and going to be a dad in Nov.......so I think I will leave the plan a bit later.........but I will keep you guys update........
                            Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
                            1)ブレーキを踏む
                            2)クラッチを切る
                            3)シフトダウンしなから、
                              アクセルをぶかす
                            4)クラッチをつなぐ
                            :blah:
                            インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
                            人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

Originally posted by air23box View Post
                              I wish I can......a few big things happening in the same time and that keep me really busy. Just got marry, bought a flat in Hk and going to be a dad in Nov.......so I think I will leave the plan a bit later.........but I will keep you guys update........
                              Aha.. a flat and becoming a dad are the "surprises" you were talking about
                              - Project R -

Comment

how are u doing TOM! i see you've collected another car
                                i still haven't had a chance to see your micra yet!

Comment

Working...
                                X