No announcement yet.

My DC2R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

easier to keep clean hehehe, no way, I hate it for that.

Comment

I rekn. Good effort keeping clean . Its BLACK people. Hardest colour to keep clean!

And Welcome

Comment

Originally posted by chee View Post
        and black is alot easier to keep clean :P
        You obviously don't have a black car....
        | 1991 Formula Red NSX | 1999 CW DC2R #00-193 | 2013 Black CBR1000RR

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

nice ride

quick question for you.... with your custom exhaust, what compnents did u put in??? im thinking bout doin a custom job for my type r. ANY advice would be helpful.... do u have a sound clip???? thanks dude

Comment

It's 2.5" mandrel bend custom made piping with cannon muffler (I think it's magnflow) muffler is S/S and piping is mild steel, I also fitted metal cat few weeks ago (2'5") which made good improvment over stock cat.

My tip would be just to look for good exhaust place to do job, and feel free to tell them what you want (mandrel bend, good welds ect), my cat back cost me $600 all up fitted, plus around $350 for metal cat.

Here is the only vid I got from AS dyno (my car is black DC2R, second on dyno) and that was before metal cat, now with metal cat it's a bit louder and sounds a bit harder (simular to race cars hehe)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBSCmtB2_h0

Comment

Originally posted by freakygeek View Post
              You obviously don't have a black car....
              i do

Comment

nice...

nice sound.... but do u have a resonator in if so how long???? and also i thought type r's had more then 112 at the wheels.... what is it standard?

Comment

Nice pics and clean !!

Comment

Lj's exhaust sounds really nice especially after the high flow cat.

hey LJ did you get the cat from?

Comment

No resonator hehe just stright pipe, i got it all from "magic muffler" (including metal cat)

Dyno results are always different, every dyno reads differently, don't know how much does standard DC2R has but i was happy with mine, I think now with metal cat I would get few more, felt the difference stright away after install

thanks for nice comments

Comment

Working...
                      X