My DC5R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by felixR View Post
    For the FB ClubITR page, click on Share.. and I think you'll then be able to choose the fan page.
    No bingo mate...

Comment

I was looking through a hot4's mag at a mates place and I saw a pic of your car. Seemed to be a JDM meet or something!
      S2000
      WSID : TBA
      Wakefield : 1:10.1

Flippit Photography
      Smooth As Detailing
      Incar Racing

Comment

Originally posted by 45SET View Post
        No bingo mate...
        Ah damm.. I just shared it so hopefully it's "public" on the page now.

Sounds mean.
        ClubITR | Like

Comment

Nice build and write up. Thanks for sharing.

The coolant inlet for the K24 enters the engine on a different angle to the K20, so Mugen and Gruppe M intakes can’t be used.
          The Gruppe M intake can be used with the K24.
          Official ClubITR Sponsor: www.autosphere.com.au - For all your maintenance, oils and track needs.

Comment

Originally posted by Flippit View Post
            I was looking through a hot4's mag at a mates place and I saw a pic of your car. Seemed to be a JDM meet or something!
            Yeah a friend told me it was in there... still haven't seen it though

Originally posted by felixR View Post
            Ah damm.. I just shared it so hopefully it's "public" on the page now.

Sounds mean.
            Yeah saw it was on the fan site.

Thanks.

Originally posted by mugsee View Post
            Nice build and write up. Thanks for sharing.

The Gruppe M intake can be used with the K24.
            Not that I'm going to run one, as I have plans for a custom battery stay and intake, but as the inlet for the radiator comes out on a different angle to the K20, and the Mugen doesn't fit (Assuming straight away the the air box for the Gruppe M is in through same location, and is the size) I just thought it wouldn't fix.

Comment

Newest mod (thanks to Stephen). Hasport 70a mounts.

These are not for the faint hearted. They are VERY solid, and make the car vibrate a fair bit. But on a performance level, they are great. They get all the power and torque from the K24 down to the ground. Once this rain goes away, I'll post a video up... actually... I might go do it now...

Comment

Nice, would love to compare my 62A versus your 70a as mine aren't that solid imo, maybe im just used to it.
                Integra Type R
                Integra Type S
                S2000

Comment

Video taken...

Felix can you post it up on the ClubITR wall... I can't... I dunno how

Comment

Felix can you post it up on the ClubITR wall... I can't... I dunno how
                    I don't know how to! Try YouTube?
                    ClubITR | Like

Comment

Reading through this build again made my night. I can't believe the K24 swap you did, top effort looks mean as !!

Also, you have PM about your rim specs
                      1995 Honda Civic EG (K20)
                      1998 Nissan 180SX Type X (SR20)
                      2010 Volkswagen Golf GTI (Emission Monster)

RHCP
                      F1 Nut

Comment

I also just read through this. Awesome read!
                        Makes me so keen for my eventual K-Swap!

Comment

Originally posted by dnapol View Post
                          Reading through this build again made my night. I can't believe the K24 swap you did, top effort looks mean as !!

Also, you have PM about your rim specs
                          Originally posted by rookie View Post
                          I also just read through this. Awesome read!
                          Makes me so keen for my eventual K-Swap!
                          Thanks guys. Still brings a smile to my face now. Still have a fair bit to do to it, but the car as unfortunately taken a back seat to "life" lately. The possibility (80% possibility) of move to Melbourne to be with my girlfriend, and to study full time has meant that I don't really have time or money for it. I've clocked up maybe 80km in the last 3 weeks, and that 80km was because I really wanted to drive the car (I could have taken the bus/train instead).

If I do move to Melbourne, I won't be taking the car with me. Instead putting it in storage for 6 months... then bringing it down at the beginning of next year.

Comment

So if you do move to Melbourne the car will come down eventually?! Exciting
                            1995 Honda Civic EG (K20)
                            1998 Nissan 180SX Type X (SR20)
                            2010 Volkswagen Golf GTI (Emission Monster)

RHCP
                            F1 Nut

Comment

Melbourne??? Nooooo robi

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by dnapol View Post
                                So if you do move to Melbourne the car will come down eventually?! Exciting
                                Eventually. Where my GF (Kate) currently lives, the car would have no chance in making it up the drive way. Her lease expires in November, so after that, we'll try to find a place with 2 car parks, or 1 that is super low car friendly.

Originally posted by etherealfall View Post
                                Melbourne??? Nooooo robi
                                I know right! For some reason I just got the idea we need to have another MM... I'll make a post in events now!

Comment

Working...
                                X