Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the car looks exactly the same when I saw it freshly sprayed from the panel beaters 1 year ago LOL !!!

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
    Horse power is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."

Comment

^theres been changes.....it's got dust all over it now

z10 says:
      i bet you will have 10000 wheels when you are done
      z10 says:
      mon-fri 9am-5pm chasing for jazz parts

Comment

^oh and plus i wrote my name on it
        <3j

Comment

wow.. looks like its gonna become a monster!

Comment

Originally posted by ley View Post
            ^oh and plus i wrote my name on it
            Yeah You also did that to my car too Harm sup Por !!!!!!

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
            Horse power is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."

Comment

i seen a cw dc5r go past me today with carbon doors, bonnet, boot, ect...

could it be??? haha i was in 1 of my uncles taxi's i swear i couldnt breath!! i was sitting at the lights waiting for green and it pulled up next to me but didnt come to a complete stop and yeah turned green and this thing disaphered from sight in about 10 seconds..

haha lukki i wasnt there in my car otherwise it wouldnt thrown me out, driven itself home, locked itself in the garage and hiddern under a blanket!!! lmao...

Comment

Originally posted by DC:53:XX View Post
                i seen a cw dc5r go past me today with carbon doors, bonnet, boot, ect...

could it be??? haha i was in 1 of my uncles taxi's i swear i couldnt breath!! i was sitting at the lights waiting for green and it pulled up next to me but didnt come to a complete stop and yeah turned green and this thing disaphered from sight in about 10 seconds..

haha lukki i wasnt there in my car otherwise it wouldnt thrown me out, driven itself home, locked itself in the garage and hiddern under a blanket!!! lmao...
                Thats not jing, its someone else.

His name is Mikoz or something on the forums.

Comment

how long has this build taken now?

any further updates?
                  LONDA

Comment

THE CAR SHOULD BE IN THE YARD WAITING FOR JING TO PUT THINGS BACK TOGETHER.........Jing...dun make me come down and do it for you....lol....
                    Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
                    1)ブレーキを踏む
                    2)クラッチを切る
                    3)シフトダウンしなから、
                      アクセルをぶかす
                    4)クラッチをつなぐ
                    :blah:
                    インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
                    人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

After seeing Jing's car last week I have to say he's a good 150 hours behind where we are. It's easy to pull these cars apart, but getting them back together correctly takes time.

Comment

Originally posted by Chi View Post
                        Yeah You also did that to my car too Harm sup Por !!!!!!
                        ur car was just dirty... SO DIRTY that i felt sorry for it. i kindly tagged it which removed about 0.00001% of the dust on it.

UPDATE is that parts r getting painted now.
                        <3j

Comment

how close?
                          *impatient*
                          - Project R -

Comment

we want update

z10 says:
                            i bet you will have 10000 wheels when you are done
                            z10 says:
                            mon-fri 9am-5pm chasing for jazz parts

Comment

is anyone even interested? LOL dont blame you guys if you are not

anyways ....

Comment

very nice,..................
                                my sale thread 21.01.12
                                CLICK & BUY AWAY

Comment

Working...
                                X