Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey jing....we need update......show us some pic pls.........can't wait to see the beast.....
    Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
    1)ブレーキを踏む
    2)クラッチを切る
    3)シフトダウンしなから、
      アクセルをぶかす
    4)クラッチをつなぐ
    :blah:
    インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
    人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

and i thought there was an update :P

Comment

fark me... is this project still alive? cause man.. its one of the longest builds ever...

register the car on pimp my ride.. or rides.. they will finish it in 3 days

Project: Machine myself a heavy gear knob

Comment

fyi yes it is still alive, just give it a bit more time as it is literally "getting closer".

and uh, pimp my ride? lol... rightttt... not sure whats the go there.
          <3j

Comment

project like this is worth the wait....

z10 says:
            i bet you will have 10000 wheels when you are done
            z10 says:
            mon-fri 9am-5pm chasing for jazz parts

Comment

I am in Sydney to get the updates. I could be lurking around any corner Jing.

Comment

^ i will ensure he is protected from naked boys like u
                <3j

Comment

hey tom.....this thread is host by ley now....jing will never reply......ley is his spokeswoman......lol.........
                  Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
                  1)ブレーキを踏む
                  2)クラッチを切る
                  3)シフトダウンしなから、
                    アクセルをぶかす
                  4)クラッチをつなぐ
                  人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

ChargeR and mugsee will get the inside scoop and spy photos to suit.
                    Official ClubITR Sponsor: www.autosphere.com.au - For all your maintenance, oils and track needs.

Comment

ok its finished

jing decided not to get facelift anymore n also sold the cw ce28s n everything else is just ur imagination

<3j

Comment

haha....finally you both get time to get the RC car up and running....looks good....time to find some realy MF10 for Jings REAL CAR.....lol
                        Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
                        1)ブレーキを踏む
                        2)クラッチを切る
                        3)シフトダウンしなから、
                          アクセルをぶかす
                        4)クラッチをつなぐ

Comment

Originally posted by ley View Post
                          ok its finished

jing decided not to get facelift anymore n also sold the cw ce28s n everything else is just ur imagination

what a fkn shit job the panel beaters etc did. the kit isn't even real. look at all the jaggy shit along the bumper, sideskirts and fenders. and those are fkn huge winscreen washer jets

i'm not retarded.. i know it's an RC.
                          T U 8 8 Y R - 0 6 5 4 8

Comment

Originally posted by MrThanh View Post
                            what a fkn shit job the panel beaters etc did. the kit isn't even real. look at all the jaggy shit along the bumper, sideskirts and fenders. and those are fkn huge winscreen washer jets

i'm not retarded.. i know it's an RC.
                            x2

Comment

hahahahahahaha shut up tarndo! LOL
                              <3j

Comment

CHARGER & MUGSEE'S SPECIAL UPDATE ON THIS PROJECT:

As of the 26th July 2008, there is nothing to update as the car is sitting in a shop, waiting for some loving and attention. This is also probably why Jing hasn't replied in this thread for a while.
                                Official ClubITR Sponsor: www.autosphere.com.au - For all your maintenance, oils and track needs.

Comment

Working...
                                X