Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy new year folks. Just been ordering lots of oem Mazda parts to stockpile, will probably install it all at once after a full respray.

On a small note, my wheels came the other day. What started out as a 4 month wait, combined with another 6-12weeks shipping, turned up on my door step after only 3 months!

I’m trying to not do any irreversible mods to the car, so rolling the guards was not an option. I went with something that would fit properly, not a fan of the slammed mexi fitted look tbh.

Watanabe RS Type B. 14x6.5 +14.5

The wheel doesn’t actually fit the 1.8L’s, but thankfully, RS Watanabe offer a rim cutting service for roughly ¥10,000, cutting the back of the spokes to fit the brakes.

As for tyres, I ordered them 2 months ago so they should be here sometime mid February!

Also fitted a later model hazard button, and cleaned the contacts for my power window switch, definitely improved the speed on the power windows. Only thing left is to replace the window/door seals. Will post pictures when I get it done

Before

After

Comment

black hazard looks good!
      Integra Type R
      Integra Type S
      S2000

Comment

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
        black hazard looks good!
        Thanks!

Here are some brand new interior parts I just received

New centre console, with shift boot and arm rest lid

The window switch block off plate came with it for models that had manual wind up windows. My car comes with power windows but i’m considering doing a manual conversion. More of next time

It smells so new haha

Some seals that go in between the door trim and the window. Stops dirt from falling down into the doors, causing slow window wind up speed

New handbrake cover to go with previously installed handbrake handle and button

Door handles, with door handle surround cups, and installation screws.

Kick panels that are now discontinued!

Some Seatbelt bolt covers, thinking about new seatbelts and buckles too but at $450, I think I’ll wait lol

Late model din pocket, slightly larger than my one, but will only fit a late model tombstone/stereo surround.

When you order so many oem parts, you tend to forget what’s been ordered.. he’s an duplicated/unnecessary purchase lol

The next item reminded me of what it was like growing up in the 80’s/90’s. Not so much the automotive advancements, but more so the changing habits of driving.

Even though I don’t smoke, these redundant items are a reminder of what cars used to be like. When cars were sold without AC or PS, windows were wind up, and only exotic cars were paddle shift. By the time I have kids, H pattern gearboxes probably won’t be an option anymore lol gone are the days when you roll up at a traffic light and do the window winding motion to get the attention of the girl next to you haha

Anyway, something to show the kids one day lol

A deck of smokes costs almost the same as brand new ashtray lol

Going overseas in a few days, will drop into an mx5 store in Tokyo for some more goodies

Comment

Working...
        X