Henry's DC5R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Henry's DC5R

Hey guys, been wanting to make a blog/journal about the work I've been putting into my DC5. The plan is to have an enjoyable and functional daily.

Purchased the car in October 2014, when it was completely stock apart from a buddyclub spec 3 catback. Exactly how I wanted it, a clean slate for me to start work on.

After driving around for about 4 months, I finally got my hands on a set of buddyclub N+ coilovers. Unfortunately I don't have a photo of the coilovers but they probably have seen better days. (Temporary adjustment).

Got some before and after pictures (excuse the dodgy photo)
    Before:

After:

The changes the coilovers had on the car encouraged me to keep going with modding the car.

A few months down the track, I managed to get my hands on a set of RPF01s
    17 x 9 +22 in ATR sport 2 235/45/17

Also managed to put in a little short ram which made VTEC even more enjoyable to cross.

Things were going so well with the car, everything was coming together but my luck turned around I encountered my first rear end. I was stopped at a red light and the stationary car
    behind me managed to "let go off her brake" and love tapped me from behind. I automatically got her details and assessed the damage. The structure of the car
    took no damage, however the paint was chipped and it was quite noticeable.

After getting in contact with the repair shop over the phone, I came to an agreement with adding an additional mugen style rear lip on. Just as I was going to go get the car assessed
    by the repairers, I impulsively decided to purchase an A-spec lip and an STI vlip for the car.

After a long 2 months wait, the job on the car has commenced. As of today, the job has yet to be finished, the front is all fitted on but the repairer suggested a cut and spray to make sure it's perfect,
    the rear still requires a bit of work.

I've pretty much caught you guys up to date with my car. Unfortunately I recently have just lost my license, so it's rough not being able to drive but now I can put more money in the car with all the fuel
    money I'm saving from dailying the car, haha.

Thanks for reading

Tough.

Saving up for more mods?
    ClubITR | Like

Comment

nice man!
      Integra Type R
      Integra Type S
      S2000

Comment

Working...
      X