Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pmk's import DC1 Type ZX K24

Hello !

As inspired by the Swedish Kswap build, i decided to post mine.So kinda been on and off with this forum but i thought it'd be time to contribute. If y'all didn't know abit about me or my build before hand, i recently SOLD my EGB18CR. It did take alot of thinking about selling it and wasn't too sure but within 3 hours of posting an ad, she was gone. Few days after alot of thinking when i had the EG a mates friend had this up for sale. Was told there was ALOT of fixing but there is definitely something i can fix up so hence the purchase in making a shit build a better one.

My Personal import from JDMLAND.

1999 Honda Integra ZX DC1(that's right, not TWO(2)

Honda Integra Type ZX DC1

Japanese Import Car.

White ( Colour type : ? )

Engine :

K24A3 Euro Engine
    K24A3 6 Speed Gearbox
    EGK1 (??) Hasport 62A (Front/Rear/Side)
    Tegiwa Full Size Aluminium Radiator
    Tegiwa Radiator Cap
    Single Slim Radiator Cooling Fan
    Kevlar Spark Plug Cover
    Karcepts Fuel Rail
    Braided Fuel Rail Lines
    Custom Cold Air Intake
    K-Series DC5 Shifter Box
    Works Engineering Fuel Filter
    RBC Intake Manifold
    S90 70MM Throttle Body
    Throttle Body Block Off Plate
    XForce Twinloop Axleback
    PLM K-Series 4-2-1 Header/Extractors
    Custom B-Pipe
    Wavetrack 1.5 Way LSD (Not installed)
    Karcept IACV Block Off Plate

Interior :

EG6 Steering Wheel
    DC2R Type R Cluster
    Dc2R Foot Pedals
    Dc2R Armrest
    Dc2R Center Console
    Dc2R Dash/Doors With Carbon Surrounds
    DC2R Yellow Shift Boot
    Recaro SR3 DC2R Front Seats
    Recaro SR3 DC2R Rear Seats
    Recaro EG/DC2R Rails
    Dc2R Type R 5 Piece Floor Mat

Exterior :

Dc2R Facelift Front Bar (SHAVED)
    Dc2R Facelift Rear Bar (SHAVED)
    DC2R Rear Wing Spoiler
    DC2R OEM Side Skirts
    Dc2R Clear Indicators

Drive Train :

Suspension/Wheels:

Buddyclub N+ Damper Adjustable Coilovers
    Dc2R 5 Stud Conversion
    Dc2R OEM Gunmetal Grey Wheels
    Tyres : Random

I.C.E

Mongoose M60 Alarm System FEB/2015

& The day i picked her up!

So, since ownership of the car. I've just been going in the process of trying to fix all the little things in the car, like cleaning her up and making sure she's drivable. Body definitely needs abit more attention but paint wise she is naice.

Anways one of the first things that i got rid of was the replicaros. These are horrible.

Not just looks wise but build quality wise. This pair that i had the driver side was not reclinable and was actually welded to the recliner and wouldn't move at all. for a good day i drove like i was riding a catylac. Ended up borrowing a mates EG seat in the meantime.

So those sold fairly quick & i found an awesome price on a full set of recaros. So my purchase of DC2R Rear recaros and a pair of black SR3 Recaros with rails.

A week or so later, i came to realise the car didn't have any type of locking system. At this rate i was worried when i purcahsed this car the owner left the car on the side of the road for 6 months and didn't get broken into. Hmm. So straight to MC Car Security & got myself an alarm system. Now i don't have to think twice !

Another week into driving this car i felt to realise that it had a tugging/jerking while cruising in low revs (3krpm) and lower. I did end up realising after playing with the IACV block off plate that it was missing a bolt.

Took it out to only realise that it was stripped and they tried to use a sealant ot hold it together.:zip: So.. Drilled it out oped for new screws and on it went. It did do the trick for alittle while but it seems it still is jerking. I'm gonna go with TPS on this one but we shall see.

Last edited by PMK; 14-05-15, 11:22 PM.

Haven't been doing much besdies trying to gather parts like the dragon balls.

Found a nice wreck the other day. Got a few small things.

Missing visor clip.

Da new clip and in yosh

Also found the fuel fill hole was missjng its housing got that

Yosh. And also a clip for standing the bonnet where it sits.

Finally got around to doing a service after a month of ownership.

These were the spark plugs

Before lmzo.

After.

Nice and fresh thats it so far. Til then. Pics soon

Comment

Originally posted by RenzokukenJ
      So dc1r in Japan?
      E-DC1 Is JDM ootz.

So small updates nothing crazy,

Haven't had time as i've been working but i've had issues with some mild clicking on my left LCA.

So gotta love the amount of dc2 wrecks so,

got to doing it. Thanks SHOGGUNOFDDRK for NOT pulling it out for me ! haha

New Front Lower Arm

There was no such bushing ever found. How nice.

now after getting this done i had some trouble getting the lca out the ball joint after taking everythign else out, as can be seen.

I tried bashing it, socket under while jacking down still no good. Went to my mates shop, he hammered the FK out of it. Finally came out.

After all of this it defos needed wheel alignment for sure. Quick jump to Jax.

Look at them before and afters though. lol.

Comment

Okay so a little update. Drove around with this thing for a good month or two listening to an ipod. Couldn't get time to get music hooked up. Mate of mine is good with these kind of things.

BOught the stuff i needed. Don't judge, Sony do the job for me.

Wiring process

Got it all hooked up and viola. Music to my ears.

Also noticed for a while that the rear tailight was always on and off had a look at the bulb seems it seperated. Awayyyy it goes and new one imminent.

navaraaa

Side car jewb. Hotwheels.

ALSO got my hands on these for a reasonable price so i was pretty stoked ! DC2R Super Vision Low Rails !

not a single but a pair ootz. Suprisingly they do sit quite nicely. They sit about 5mm or so lower but im quite happy with em.

I'll find a comparison pic if i can. Not sure if you can see pic.

Tie rod. Had a chance to check out my tie rods as there was a slight play in wiggling the wheel. not hex or shafts so good chance it was tie rods.

Taking the tie rod out

Had my mate osc send me one over from his and replaced this with a new one. look at that play ! difference is visual enough.

https://vimeo.com/125584264

While doing this got the time to replace the other side of the LCA aswell.

as the bush was worn as you can see. This car is full of suprises !

And also cut my key. ootz.

Comment

Working...
        X